New fan action figure film being written: Alien 6 Wraith

Started by Plokoon111, May 22, 2008, 01:11:04 AM

Author
New fan action figure film being written: Alien 6 Wraith (Read 1,417 times)

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

So far some news on my newest project that I have been making, well actually brain storming. I have been writing a script, and soon in June i'll start making sets, made out of cardboard, paint, and other things necessary. This film will be worked hard apon, I will need some help with voices although. So far info leaked: Aliens crash land to Earth, on a jungle infestated jungle where a hidden military base is located. Any ideas, can be helpful!

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

AN update wit han picture of the first leaked production shot. It looks to be a crashed ship in a jungle/forest type surroundings. Any critisism will be accepted.

Some info was also given: ...Continueing from the last film, survivor Mercy S. Gordom escapes the alien infestation from the WSS ship, but soon he might of brought some aliens with him. Crashing down in a jungle near a hidden base, could this be the end to Earth?

Nightmare

what bout alien 5 ?

i never got the time to finish the FX :(

also never saw u online again to send ya the stuff i alredy had

u gonna finish it too or not realy?

Purebreedalien

I look forward to it Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Guys this film and script has been scrapped in favor to a new much simplier script. This one was to large with all the sets needed to make it with, so a new script has been made.

SM

Ditch the fan films and do something original.

Vulhala

At least you got an original idea.

I've never even seen a "jungle infestated jungle" before    :)

SM

I think you can get a ointment to deal with infestatedtions.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed