AvPGalaxy Giveaway: AvP Launch Edition!

Started by ikarop, Feb 17, 2010, 04:40:15 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Giveaway: AvP Launch Edition! (Read 18,065 times)

Dzuksi

Hicks can you just check did you get my mail?  ???

Armor

At last, i found everything  :)
AvP Galaxy is so deep   8)

I emailed you Hicks, can you confirm please that you got it?

Corporal Hicks

I'll be replying to your emails to confirm their receipt. Keep 'em coming folk. You've done really well.

Hoodz

E-mailed you Hicks, confirmation please  ;D
Awesome site btw, this gave me a good excuse to look at everything :D

Reaper1994

Quote from: Hoodz on Feb 18, 2010, 06:39:15 PM
E-mailed you Hicks, confirmation please  ;D
Awesome site btw, this gave me a good excuse to look at everything :D

Same here. ;)

toxyk

emailed  ;)

ikarop

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 18, 2010, 06:10:53 PM
I'll be replying to your emails to confirm their receipt. Keep 'em coming folk. You've done really well.

Are they?  :P We should have picked someone else!

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: ikarop on Feb 18, 2010, 08:10:46 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 18, 2010, 06:10:53 PM

Are they?  :P We should have picked someone else!

Or used a different identification method. This one, especially after 'no, not the American order', was blatantly obvious.  :P Even if you'd picked a different actor/actress... it was too easy. :D

Corporal Hicks

I'll admit I had concerns that it might have been too hard so I wanted to keep that hint in there.

Eidotemit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 18, 2010, 09:13:50 PM
I'll admit I had concerns that it might have been too hard so I wanted to keep that hint in there.

deja vu  :P

metalos

Hi.

I send a mail.
I hope the answer is right and i will win the game.
Godd luck for everybody.

-metalos-

tigerija

I found only 3 clues xD, huh I had hard time figuring this out. It might be coz my native language isnt english xD. Tho I still dont understand that with American order.. I know they have dates turned around, but how that helps -.-' in our case...

Anyway, screenshot is most interesting prize here, not the game. Game is easy to get. Dev signs arent, and i blowed my last chance with that.

thecool444

So it is an actors birthday?

Corporal Hicks

That's up to you guys to decide. You get no clues.

And please don't spoil the competition guys, so if anyone confirms or denies that, I'll delete your post. This is supposed to be fun.

Invictus

Just sent it =) ,got it in 10 minutes xD but it was fun i must admitt =) .Anyway good luck to me and to all of you =))

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed