Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 723,233 times)

Resurrection

Resurrection

Photofiltre is free, but Photoshop is very expensive like Mikey said above me.  Check out the tutorials and try out a free trial of Photoshop before you consider buying it. :)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I use paintshop pro 9, it's so easy to use and it's fun also.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 10, 2007, 07:53:45 AM

I used to use that, except version 8, and then upgraded to photoshop elements... I was then set free in to a world full of possibilities...
;D

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: Mikey on Dec 10, 2007, 07:46:54 AM
You can download free trials of photoshop on adobe.com.
Elements will run you around 99 US dollars... And its the most basic version and recommended if you don't know what the hell you are doing.
I would recommend downloading a free trial before you think about buying anything.

i tried downloading a free trial of photoshop, but my bass-turd of a computor just wouldn't have it :'(

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: Yautja_Empress on Dec 10, 2007, 11:35:24 AM
Quote from: Mikey on Dec 10, 2007, 07:46:54 AM
You can download free trials of photoshop on adobe.com.
Elements will run you around 99 US dollars... And its the most basic version and recommended if you don't know what the hell you are doing.
I would recommend downloading a free trial before you think about buying anything.

i tried downloading a free trial of photoshop, but my bass-turd of a computor just wouldn't have it :'(

try a torent downloader

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

i just downloaded photofiltre, and i don't understand it ARGH!!!!

Cromartie

Cromartie

look for a FAQ on how to use it empress.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

i give up, i don't understand the layers...it's probably cause i'm thick... :(

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Yautja_Empress on Dec 10, 2007, 03:35:59 PM
i give up, i don't understand the layers...it's probably cause i'm thick... :(

Layers take a little time to learn, if you look up some tutorials or something... You might get some help outta those.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

i'm going to give up... i don't know why i bothered trying to do something which is way above me... i just ain't cut out for computors  :'(

i've tried and tried and i still can't do it...i give up...

Procurator

Procurator

Photoshop takes allot of effort and devotion to master fully. Using filters and simple tricks like Hue and Saturation is childish. It's all about the brushes , creating custom brushes and training your arm. It took me 11 year to fully master Photoshop. Tip : If you really want to master photoshop you need to post your every work for critique as sites like CGtalk or Pixel.

I have some spare time i could make someone a sig if they want. I can make it rendering instead of drawing if you prefer. Besides always like some practice. My sig i modeled everything using 3Dsmax tweaked a bit in XSI and redered using V-ray.

If someone want a sig , ask me. (But i take time)  :P

Edit:

Quote from: Yautja_Empress on Dec 10, 2007, 05:16:04 PM
i'm going to give up... i don't know why i bothered trying to do something which is way above me... i just ain't cut out for computors  :'(

i've tried and tried and i still can't do it...i give up...

Dude , never say that. It takes time , hell too me 11 years. No one masters art instantly. Start simple , complex your work as you go along. Most importantly never quit. In art there is no limit and anyone can become better than the best. Continue!  ;)

brad873

brad873

i tryed getting a photoshop trail, but it always says i need to turn of internet explorer, when it is off. its such a bitch

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: brad873 on Dec 10, 2007, 05:17:55 PM
i tryed getting a photoshop trail, but it always says i need to turn of internet explorer, when it is off. its such a bitch

the asshole thing is not being able to use it... ARGH! my head hurting of confusion... i just can't do it... i give up

brad873

brad873

ive tryed downloadin to bitch again. id there anything like it you can get for free without using limewire

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 10, 2007, 07:53:45 AM

is paintshop easier that photofiltre?

if it is, is there a free trial?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed