Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 723,225 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Effectz on Dec 04, 2011, 06:58:07 AM
watched innnerspace for the first time in years the other day.
Beetlejuice and now this, you're constantly being awesome. :o

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 04, 2011, 07:14:22 AM
Guts will do 'em all, my other projects burn my time...so ask him nicely  :D
It is a pitty, that there are no other artists around here any more. As i've seen there were many at the start of this thread, of course this was a while ago but come one...we need more slaves!

Well im pretty selective over what i do anyway. I'm better at doing anime ones. Than ones using movie stills. And im pretty picky over the pictures. And generally people just gave up on making signatures when you started doing them. The ammount of requests skyrocketed shortly before you appeared ironicly So in relality. People just didn't keep them long enough like intended Some of us spend a good few hours making them and most people kept them for a week before requesting a new one. And thus since nearly every request is handled by you. Theres no reason for the other artists to make any. Thus you singlehandly took over this thread :P In a good way and bad way at the same time.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Well then we will go along this way, so to avoid doing any requests twice pls drop a PN or direct them by name.
They set the release of the Skyrim creation kit to january i'll cut off some time from my other projects but with the beginning of the next year i want to go over to game modding and programming. Since this is my favourite board i'll try to fullfill as many requests as possible. Pls try to specify your demands as precice as possible or leave the design to me  ;)

As i see we've got 2 weekly sig changer as next customers...slow down  :laugh:

@ Terx2: Who are those characters? Only the humans or enemies as well? I've just played the game a few hours...so i need some pictures or a more precise order.

@ EffectZ: Those images are terrible, the avatar is np of course but don't you want anything else...quite impossible to make a good sig out of those low quality images.

greetings

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Do like ur signatures though :) the skyrim one is especially nice. And they have given me alot of creative ideas :P So ur a good panda. Not one of the bad man eating ones.

Never say no to Panda!

@ Effectz: That's the best i could get of it, the quality of those images is so terrible...hard to work with.

greetings

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 06, 2011, 10:02:19 AM
@ Effectz: That's the best i could get of it, the quality of those images is so terrible...hard to work with.

http://f.666kb.com/i/bz9z8aynxm0temqad.png

http://f.666kb.com/i/bz9z8itc1fmjvftzp.png

greetings

Haha thanks dude!

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 04, 2011, 06:32:37 PM
@ Terx2: Who are those characters? Only the humans or enemies as well? I've just played the game a few hours...so i need some pictures or a more precise order.

greetings

Just the humans.
Leon and Ashley

The merchant

Ada wong

And Jack Krauser.

Those are the images I could find and you can use any of them in that order.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Inverse Effect

Nice sig

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Thx

You have to delete the size values in your img code, it is displayed wrong.
only img and /img with brackets.

greetings

fry1236

fry1236

Could someone crop this so I can but it as my avatar ? and put fry1236 on it ? ↓

It shows my love of jones  ;D

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

fry1236

fry1236

aww thanks  ;D do I just copy it ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed