Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,391,282 times)

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: SM on Aug 20, 2009, 01:23:08 AM
Like America?
More now than in the past eight years.

Quote from: SM on Aug 20, 2009, 01:23:08 AMAnd Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman, Howe?
Why, yes.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: severen76 on Aug 20, 2009, 12:11:36 AM
EDIT: Phantom looks a bit like Tito Ortiz

lol ok.

Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 20, 2009, 12:00:55 AM
Been hitting that steel or what?  What weight class are you fighting in now?

Yeah I try to hit the steel every week. Especially now because I moved to a very nice building now that has it's own gym and pool area. I'm 182 now, so I'm in the 170-184 weight class from the tournaments I competed in.

Baron_ov_LV426

Baron_ov_LV426

<< thats me  :P

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: PHANTOM on Aug 20, 2009, 02:35:58 AM
Yeah I try to hit the steel every week. Especially now because I moved to a very nice building now that has it's own gym and pool area. I'm 182 now, so I'm in the 170-184 weight class from the tournaments I competed in.

Nice man, I work out every 2-3 days. Since I turned 16 I have been packen on the beef. It feels great to up the pundage every like 3 weeks. Especially when you ssee and get noticed for the results. ;) Beech season. I'm not as big as you, you're a mesomorph body type I woudl guess. I'm en ectomorph, so i'm prettyu skinny. Well, I used to be. My body has finally caought up to itself and now i'm gaining mass this year. Being 6-2, and 160 lbs, you can imagine.  :D  But quite an upgrade from grade 10 and 11. ;)  My mom trains military for the Canadian base over here, we have a personal gym in our basement. It works great. What can you bench press man? Like, flat out, not elevated.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Your only 16 dude you got plenty of time to build yourself up. How much can I bench? Hmmm it kind of depends. Sometimes when I'm grappling I'm lifting dudes who like 230-250 pounds lol.

I start my work first with a good healthy meal, wait for like an hour and then go work out.

I begin with max dead hang pull ups first and back worksout with about 95lbs. Then moving to the ab machine where I'm doing about 150lbs of weight. Then to the leg weight machine where I curl 210lbs. After that I go to the chest machine where I push out 250lbs. I end the work with the punching bag, doing shadow kickboxing. I might go back and work out my chest again if I have enough energy left.

Last but not least........go to the pool and work on dat tan 8)

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Chris P on Aug 20, 2009, 01:12:17 AM

:D haha, :D....haha.. :D haha  :D haha  :D hahaha

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

This thread has given me some pretty good entertainment these last few days.
A few good laughs is just what I needed, and they keep on coming!

Meathead320

Meathead320

Party at my house a few weeks back

meathead320 is 28 years old, and does not condone under age drinking.  ;D

Master Chief

Master Chief

12 o'clock in the morning or afternoon, no matter, both perfect times to have a drink. 8)

fluxcap

fluxcap

Thats what we call "a champion" up here in Toronto.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not the best of quality but here is me on East Midlands News :P

Couldn't get a good quality one as this is off a crappy little stream.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: XenoVC on Aug 20, 2009, 03:54:52 AM
Quote from: Chris P on Aug 20, 2009, 01:12:17 AM

:D haha, :D....haha.. :D haha  :D haha  :D hahaha

What the heel is that? I never posted that.

@PHANTOM,

I know I have plenty of time, but I want to be on the football team this year and I needed to get buffer. Plus, it's nice when the ladies notice.  8)

I always eat a huge meal (nottoo big), then I wait for an hour or so I can  digest. Then I start with standing shoulder presses, about 70 punds. You know, when you stand and push a becnh bar up infront of your head, then behind, then in front, etc.... Then I do bicep curls with the same bar. Then I set that down and do an endless amount of sit ups, sometimes I have a 30 lb wait above my head as I do them but it all depends. I then do pull ups, overhand. Then I do tricep curls, when you lean on a bench, lift one side up working the back and then extend the arm to compress the triceps. Then I either go on the floor, or elevated chect curls. When you bring your arms together from beside you.... with free waits to work the pecs. About 70 punds.

I work to build mass, not so much endurance, although I need to work on that too. But I do those work outs, 3 sets of that entire work out one after the other with no breaks. It takes me about 2 hours if I do it right and drink water in between, but not too much.  :D EVer worked out hard core and drank a pitcher of water? You throw up so fast!  :D

But yeah, I wouldn't say i'm "jacked" but I am definately not a skinny dude.  ;)  I hear ya about the tan. I brun so easily, but lately I have gotten this golden shaded tan on my arms, face and legs, since I have been at a camp for the last 2 weeks working with the kids.

ikarop

ikarop

A "post your pic" thread!  :o I didn't know about this.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Meathead320 on Aug 20, 2009, 05:33:05 AM
Party at my house a few weeks back

meathead320 is 28 years old, and does not condone under age drinking.  ;D

I thought you were going to be some kind of wiry intelligence marine.  Not a BEEF EATER.

Computer stereotypes.  Never good.  What is your job in the corps, infantry man, mp, tanker?

Edit: Beef eater is compliment btw.  Means having GUNS.

Master Chief

Master Chief

:D

It does, by whose definition?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed