Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,391,148 times)

Cetanu

Cetanu

Quote from: Chris P on Aug 13, 2009, 01:44:00 AM

::)  :D Uh Oh. Did I strike a fair? Are you in the NAVY sailor? I'm sorry. I don't mean disrespect bra, cudos to all military. I am going for Military vehicle tech trade Reserve soon. You know, the classic NAVY jokes, never die out.  ;)  Plus, if you're not NAVY and not batting for the other team, don't worry about it.  ;)

You were talking about not acting wangster, but I've just read a load of your replies where you call people "bra".

1) I know the slang isn't "bra" no matter what it sounds like. ;D

2) BRA?!?!?! A bra is something that girls wear. Pfft, what're you 8? XD

ridetofight

ridetofight

Quote from: Yamanu on Aug 13, 2009, 03:00:22 AM
Quote from: Chris P on Aug 13, 2009, 01:44:00 AM

::)  :D Uh Oh. Did I strike a fair? Are you in the NAVY sailor? I'm sorry. I don't mean disrespect bra, cudos to all military. I am going for Military vehicle tech trade Reserve soon. You know, the classic NAVY jokes, never die out.  ;)  Plus, if you're not NAVY and not batting for the other team, don't worry about it.  ;)

You were talking about not acting wangster, but I've just read a load of your replies where you call people "bra".

1) I know the slang isn't "bra" no matter what it sounds like. ;D

2) BRA?!?!?! A bra is something that girls wear. Pfft, what're you 8? XD

word. i can't even use "bro" - popular culture has decreed it for use exclusively by douche bags. the best thing you can do is follow hulk hogan and mr. t's lead and just call everyone "brother".

Cetanu

Cetanu

I've found a solution:

In my world I speak proper, non-colloquial English.  ;D Then no one gets confused and it keeps the language un-muddled. But then we have those Chris Ps out there. *shakes head*

ridetofight

ridetofight

Quote from: Yamanu on Aug 13, 2009, 03:23:01 AM
I've found a solution:

In my world I speak proper, non-colloquial English.  ;D Then no one gets confused and it keeps the language un-muddled. But then we have those Chris Ps out there. *shakes head*

personally, i would throw as many "shit"s, "damn"s and "f**k"s in there as possible, but i wholeheartedly support and respect your decision. we need respectable people out there to balance this thing out.

Cetanu

Cetanu

Ummm...non-colloquial means I don't use words like, "yo", "dog", "what's crackin', P?"...you get it? ;D
Colloquialisms are the slang parts of a language.

Trust me, I love expletives. GOD DAMN IT! :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Why does this site seem to attract so many people who are in the armed forces...

Xhan

Xhan

ALIENS.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Xhan

Xhan

ALIENS.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Slack Jawed Faggot.

Xhan

Xhan

Ultimate Bad Ass.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Xhan on Aug 13, 2009, 06:32:27 AM
Ultimate Bad Ass.
The ultimate Badass got nothing on the Sexual Tyrannosaur.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

QuoteGOD DAMN IT! 

>:( >:( >:(

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: sweeteyes on Aug 13, 2009, 08:29:23 AM
QuoteGOD DAMN IT! 

>:( >:( >:(
Whats the matter?

ridetofight

ridetofight

Quote from: Yamanu on Aug 13, 2009, 04:20:57 AM
Ummm...non-colloquial means I don't use words like, "yo", "dog", "what's crackin', P?"...you get it? ;D
Colloquialisms are the slang parts of a language.

Trust me, I love expletives. GOD DAMN IT! :D

My mistake - i took it differently - colloquial as the opposite of formal, which i don't take as typically including expletives. which is interesting, cus i'll swear in the presence of royalty.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed