Cal427eb

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 04, 2014, 04:27:35 PM
Outside of the Anchorage area

Nice shot!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Thinking of swinging through Ketchikan while you're in the state? I used to live there :P

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 04, 2014, 04:36:41 PM

Thinking of swinging through Ketchikan while you're in the state? I used to live there :P

She left some movie posters there and she wants you to ship them to her.  :laugh:

Fiorina ... all you need now is a Blue Ox. Or Entwives ... which ever!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 03, 2014, 08:12:21 PM
You dashing bastard. You remind me of Fandral from Thor. :laugh:

Oh you!

Next man pageant we'll have to get the whole Thor team going. :laugh: You better start lifting more bro.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I call Volstagg! :P

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 04, 2014, 10:21:29 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 04, 2014, 04:36:41 PM

She left some movie posters there and she wants you to ship them to her.  :laugh:

Fiorina ... all you need now is a Blue Ox. Or Entwives ... which ever!
I'll take both ;)

I wasn't able to get to far past Anchorage, but I will announce that I am going to move to Alaska next April or May. I simply belong there and can not hold back my desire to move there any longer.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That beard really suits the backdrop, lol

BANE

BANE

As Aspie is literally unable, mentally/cognitively, to post a picture of himself, I have had to make do with a composite sketch, putting together everything we know of him. But what do we know of him? He talks alot of talk, but never reveals much about himself.

For starters he's from Texas. He's got a big mouth that spews an (admittedly) impressive amount of shit. He wants to be a forensic investigator. He's black. He doesn't know how to listen. He's an excellent troll. He has an Afro with a bald spot. I took all these things into consideration when making this sketch.

Spoiler
I know this is how all of you imagined him in your minds. I think we can all have a little bit of closure now, knowing that finally someone has put it to paper.
Spoiler
Is this the man that trolled you?
[close]
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cvalda

Cvalda

:o Dear god, it's exactly how I pictured him!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: BANE on Mar 06, 2014, 01:07:43 PM
As Aspie is literally unable, mentally/cognitively, to post a picture of himself, I have had to make do with a composite sketch, putting together everything we know of him. But what do we know of him? He talks alot of talk, but never reveals much about himself.

For starters he's from Texas. He's got a big mouth that spews an (admittedly) impressive amount of shit. He wants to be a forensic investigator. He's black. He doesn't know how to listen. He's an excellent troll. He has an Afro with a bald spot. I took all these things into consideration when making this sketch.

Spoiler
I know this is how all of you imagined him in your minds. I think we can all have a little bit of closure now, knowing that finally someone has put it to paper.
Spoiler

[close]
[close]
Talk about a long face...

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]
[close]
We are all being fooled, Aspie is really...

Spoiler
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Mar 06, 2014, 04:27:28 PM

Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]
[close]
We are all being fooled, Aspie is really...

Spoiler
[close]

I don't buy any of this voodoo bullshit.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Aspie not wanting to "See" the great fun of Pacific Rim.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9rrgJXfLns#ws

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed