Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,391,103 times)

SM

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 01, 2012, 05:34:51 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Apr 30, 2012, 07:53:14 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Apr 30, 2012, 07:49:50 PM
I gotta dig up my McCready photos from when I was filming/camping/mountain climbing in the snow.

I'd love to see dem pictures. :)

Hello, ladies,
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc377/BatChainPuller/HeySweds.jpg
Look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he's me. Look down, back up, where are you?

Spoiler
You're on a boat with the man your man could smell like.

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady.

Spoiler
I'm on a horse.
[close]
[close]

Can't say i see the McCready Resemblance, do you say that because you sit alone on your outdated computer playing chess and drinking while being upset and emotional?

Eva

Eva

Hello, ladies,
Look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he's me. Look down, back up, where are you?

Spoiler

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady.

Spoiler
I'm on a horse.
[close]
[close]

Nice... you are almost the spitting image of Guillermo del Toro  ;)

PS: I like sailing too  :)

Spoiler
[close]

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Ron Swanston on May 01, 2012, 09:00:59 AM
Can't say i see the McCready Resemblance, do you say that because you sit alone on your outdated computer playing chess and drinking while being upset and emotional?

No. I say that because I like to roast imitations of NBC sitcom characters with my flame thrower. All whilst rockin' shades and a proud black beard.  8)

Quote from: Rick Grimes on May 01, 2012, 05:39:07 AM
That last pic really made me laugh out loud! You're awesome man!

I have my moments. Keepin' it real McLovin!

Quote from: EEV2650 on May 01, 2012, 05:44:21 AM
What type of fishing lure do you think is appropriate for early spring?

I was using a Carolina Rig. Didn't catch anything that day but a sun burn though. No Hat.

Quote from: Eva on May 01, 2012, 04:44:34 PM
Nice... you are almost the spitting image of Guillermo del Toro  ;)

PS: I like sailing too  :)

Spoiler
[close]

Thanks, though I think the Galaxy already has a more worthy Guillermo del Toro. In reality I'm a little closer to a svelte Kevin Smith ... aspiring to Stanley Kubrick as the years melt away.  ;) Who knows what lurks under the beard. Haven't seen my own face completely nekkid since 1999.

Nice maritime pic Eva. No matter how many times you see it, the sight of a woman all strapped up in a lifejacket like that just...  ;)

Quote from: Cvalda on May 01, 2012, 05:42:38 AM
And the award for Best Dramatic Presentation in the Pics of Yourself thread goes to...

BAT CHAIN PULLER!
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
It's just nice to be recognized by such esteemed colleagues in the feild of lulz.
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Nice beard. You look like a thin Kevin Smith.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 30, 2012, 07:53:14 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Apr 30, 2012, 07:49:50 PM
I gotta dig up my McCready photos from when I was filming/camping/mountain climbing in the snow.

I'd love to see dem pictures. :)

Hello, ladies,

Spoiler

Spoiler
I'm on a horse.
[close]
[close]
My God...
It's true...
THE BAT CHAIN FINALLY EMERGES!
It's just like everything I imagined : the beard, the beef, the badassery...the Bat Chain.
:laugh:

OmegaZilla

First Blood

First Blood

Aye -- looking good there, Chain. 8)

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Thanks guys. Maybe I should try not existing in person to anyone I meet for a year or so, so they'll have these positive reactions once they are finally confronted with the real deal.

So I'm out. Who's next?

r888

r888

This was from my birthday at the sushi train where my gf work, she held a birthday party for me, god I love her to death

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 01, 2012, 06:15:37 PM

I was using a Carolina Rig. Didn't catch anything that day but a sun burn though. No Hat.

You missed my MST3K joke ;)

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: EEV2650 on May 03, 2012, 04:53:12 AM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 01, 2012, 06:15:37 PM

You missed my MST3K joke ;)

Missed it by a couple days.  :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

I should smile more...

Cvalda

Cvalda

Is nice.

But y u still not do Zoo suit??!!.

>:(

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Cvalda on May 03, 2012, 05:04:23 AM
Is nice.

But y u still not do Zoo suit??!!.

>:(

Because my zoo hoodie so much more comfortable. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed