Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,390,973 times)

Gate

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Gate on Mar 02, 2011, 12:07:39 AM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Mar 01, 2011, 05:47:51 AM
Quote from: Gate on Feb 28, 2011, 12:44:13 AM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/184719_1861175167409_1181846692_2273757_4163057_n.jpg

You two are really short! No offense.

Still nice lawyer looks.

Maybe it's because we're both 16..

huh when I was 16 i was 6'5"

Sorry I notice hieght really well, still nice picture.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You were seriously 6'5"? Are you Russian or German?

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 02, 2011, 02:24:03 PM

Worse I'm bulgarian.  ;D

Although I was born and raised in the USA.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

My eyes were closed xD

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So you're on crack now...interesting.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

(Looks around)
An awful lot of Pod People have been showing up.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: The Ghoul on Mar 02, 2011, 03:17:05 PM

Worse I'm bulgarian.  ;D

Typically thanks to the diet available the US can add bulk and height to your frame in your growing years.  Its why we are one of the tallest and biggest countries (and island countries like Japan where its harder to raise livestock are smaller).  Doesn't help that the livestock are injected with steroids and powerful multivitamins to keep their health up which STAYS in the meat. 

You have to be careful that the diet doesn't make you grow the wrong way after your metabolism slows down though.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 03, 2011, 05:23:34 AM

Worse I'm bulgarian.  ;D

Typically thanks to the diet available the US can add bulk and height to your frame in your growing years.  Its why we are one of the tallest and biggest countries (and island countries like Japan where its harder to raise livestock are smaller).  Doesn't help that the livestock are injected with steroids and powerful multivitamins to keep their health up which STAYS in the meat. 

You have to be careful that the diet doesn't make you grow the wrong way after your metabolism slows down though.

Most americans aren't really that big, the average hieght would be about  5'8" - 6'1" in men in my generation at least.

Now 6'8" (which is how tall I am now) is tall in any country.

My family has always had big tall people in it, although I'm the tallest and biggest and strongest out of everyone in my family.

However I do get what your saying about the diet. We do have to watch it, but so does everyone in a large country that's rich with food.

However I don't eat much at all and i have a very even and stable diet. 3 meals a day with everything I need to stay healthy. Minus some random small sacks here and there. However I could put away quite a bit if i wanted to.

However I will admit that my meals are larger then most people would consider filling, but i have a high metabolism as well so go figure.

Big dense heavy strong bone structure, with a fast metabolism you don't see that very often.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: The Ghoul on Mar 03, 2011, 07:34:56 AM

Worse I'm bulgarian.  ;D

Most americans aren't really that big, the average hieght would be about  5'8" - 6'1" in men in my generation at least.

Now 6'8" (which is how tall I am now) is tall in any country.

My family has always had big tall people in it, although I'm the tallest and biggest and strongest out of everyone in my family.

However I do get what your saying about the diet. We do have to watch it, but so does everyone in a large country that's rich with food.

However I don't eat much at all and i have a very even and stable diet. 3 meals a day with everything I need to stay healthy. Minus some random small sacks here and there. However I could put away quite a bit if i wanted to.

However I will admit that my meals are larger then most people would consider filling, but i have a high metabolism as well so go figure.

Big dense heavy strong bone structure, with a fast metabolism you don't see that very often.

Its simple. If you're bigger than most, your movements will burn more calories and therefore you'll need more fuel. Eat up son.  ;)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Mar 03, 2011, 12:34:10 PM

bottom one is my fav there uncanny.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Worse I'm bulgarian.  ;D

Eh, you're not that big compared to us (the Netherlands). We're the tallest people in the world (the average male is 6'2") and we don't inject our bovines with steroids.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I've peaked a 6'2". If I had my way, I'd be at least 6'7".

Joyfully Jumping Jessica

Joyfully Jumping Jessica

People ask me: "Jessica, have you been in a cave for the past month?"

Yes. Yes, I have.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed