what sci-fi/fantasy universe would you like to live in?

Started by Extroheal, Apr 29, 2007, 01:08:44 PM

Author
what sci-fi/fantasy universe would you like to live in? (Read 4,201 times)

Extroheal

If you were given a choice, what science fiction or fantasy universe would you prefer to live in?

I'd live in the Star Trek universe. Great lifestyle, lots of diversity and a solution to any problem.

Guan

As a BIG Star Wars-fan I have to choose that universe!
I would want to be a stormtrooper, or maby try to be a bounty hunter and beat Boba Fett, or maby blow up the Death Star before Skywalker!  :D

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Star Wars universe.

Cromartie

Spira/Ivalice cus i love the sexy Viera!!!!

aliensetta

aliensetta

I'am a huge alien fan so i would be in a alien hive

War Wager

Lord of the Rings, in Lothlorian the Elf Wood. It looks nice and you wouldnt have a care in the world...

AtR

Aliens  universe sounds it could be interesting.

RakaiThwei

I would most definately like to live in the AvP Universe-- of course, I would want to be a Yautja.

-Rakai'Thwei

Its Game Time

Stargate. That would be awesome. ;D

Extroheal

Why the heck would anyone want to live in the AvP universe!!? Especially in an alien hive!  :o :o You wouldn't last 5 seconds.

The AvP universe would actually be boring since encounters with Aliens and Predators are very rare (did I mention extremely dangarous?). Most people don't even know they exist. There are no wondrous technologies, non-hostile alien races or a spirit of adventure. You most likely have a crappy job in one of the megacorporations or if you're in the USCM you go around fighting rebels and space pirates with weapons that seem little better than the ones we have today. Being a Predator would be interesting if you're the sort of guy who likes skinning people alive or being surrounding by a swarm of aliens.

I started this same thread on the TrekBBS forum and only one guy said he'd like to live in the AvP universe (as a Weyland-Yutani executive).

Cromartie

The OtherWorld/Alternate World. (Silent Hill)

peacefull......

you promised you would take me there again but you never did....................

Master Chief

I'd like to be in the Underworld universe.  Vampires and Werewolves would be cool.  It be nice if Kate Beckansale bit me too! :P

Lord of the Rings would be fun too! I'd try and find one of those huge eagles and train it for my personal transportation.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Extroheal on May 07, 2007, 10:20:51 AM

The AvP universe would actually be boring since encounters with Aliens and Predators are very rare (did I mention extremely dangarous?). Most people don't even know they exist. There are no wondrous technologies, non-hostile alien races or a spirit of adventure. You most likely have a crappy job in one of the megacorporations or if you're in the USCM you go around fighting rebels and space pirates with weapons that seem little better than the ones we have today. Being a Predator would be interesting if you're the sort of guy who likes skinning people alive or being surrounding by a swarm of aliens.

Well for one, if I were a Yautja, I could handle my human enemies with no problem at all and have nothing to worry about afterwards. I'd be stronger, faster, and have a longer life span...

Not only that, if I were a Yautja-- I could hunt whatever, whoever I wanted. I'd say thats better than this boring ass universe we call REAL LIFE.

-Rakai'Thwei

Noir-Gojira

Quote from: RakaiThwei on May 09, 2007, 02:12:33 AM
Quote from: Extroheal on May 07, 2007, 10:20:51 AM

Well for one, if I were a Yautja, I could handle my human enemies with no problem at all and have nothing to worry about afterwards. I'd be stronger, faster, and have a longer life span...

Not only that, if I were a Yautja-- I could hunt whatever, whoever I wanted. I'd say thats better than this boring ass universe we call REAL LIFE.

-Rakai'Thwei

Correct me if I'm wrong, but pretty much all the Predators in the books/novels with that mindset wound up killed XD

Besides, the sad truth is that the you in the next reality over would still be you, human and generic.  Different universes don't mean different species.

Although the movie wasn't all that good, I would have to pick the Final Wars universe as ideal-- where attacks on major cities abound and the only thing worse/more exciting than being caught in the path of one rampaging monster is being caught in the path of two.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed