Hey they Cloned Ripley...

Started by Major Alan Schaefer, Sep 16, 2007, 11:57:28 PM

Would it be awesome to have Hicks cloned?

Yes
21 (35%)
No
26 (43.3%)
who cares
9 (15%)
Can't be done without him
4 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Author
Hey they Cloned Ripley... (Read 7,180 times)

Major Alan Schaefer

NOT THE f**kIN POINT if they did what do u think of the idea?
;D that clear enough? ;D

SM

SM

QuoteIf they don't have a good way to bring him back then it's a stupid idea.

And since they never will have a way of bringing him back that is any way plausible, then it will remain a stupid idea.

And just as stupid is saying "get passed y they get him".

::) That clear enough?  ::)

I can try typing it in dumbshit textspeak with U and Y if it'll help.

Major Alan Schaefer

i understand it!!! that's not the point the point is could it work doesn't matter how it'd take a good writer to think of it and pull it off in the first place so cut me a break and give me a diffrent answer, and i said get passed y so maybe u could think about him being back period more than Y he's back and think about the possiblites

SM

SM

Sorry, there is only one answer - it is a stupid idea.

Until you can think up a good reason as to why, which will actually drive this conversation forward, it'll stay stupid.

Major Alan Schaefer

i do agree with you don't get me wrong it would be hard to get him back with a good reason i was just thinking what the possiblilties could be with him back

SM

SM

Since he's not Dwayne Hicks, but a blank clone of Hicks - the possibilities with him in or out of the film are exactly the same.  His presence would make no difference.

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: SM on Sep 17, 2007, 01:34:59 AM
Since he's not Dwayne Hicks, but a blank clone of Hicks - the possibilities with him in or out of the film are exactly the same.  His presence would make no difference.
that's not the question thought if he was what are the possiblilties that was the real question true he shouldn't have memories but it's more of what could happen with him in it then the reasons y he sohuldn't be

SM

SM

of f**k I give up....  ::)

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: SM on Sep 17, 2007, 01:42:07 AM
of f**k I give up....  ::)
lol well that's too bad i hope you'd have something to say about anything that could be done with the idea...but i totaly agree it would be very unlikely to work well with Y

DDvsPred

DDvsPred

No way they've could've cloned him, his corpse was incinerated. Maybe if they got blood from the shaft that impaled him, but I doubt it. He like the other Marines were just assets.

Major Alan Schaefer

that's true its more of what could be done with the idea then how...and honestly where'd they get Ripleys?

SM

SM

Blood samples taken by Clemens.

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: SM on Sep 17, 2007, 02:06:30 AM
Blood samples taken by Clemens.
ah thought so... knowing Welyand Yutiani they checked the EEV out too...

SM

SM

Fat lot of good it did them.

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: SM on Sep 17, 2007, 02:16:50 AM
Fat lot of good it did them.
true but if i was as desprate as them seemed i would have taken samples from everything so it's possible they'd have some

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed