XENOMORPH: Lucky Star

Started by Olaf.Brunson, Feb 16, 2016, 05:56:59 PM

Author
XENOMORPH: Lucky Star (Read 28,131 times)

Olaf.Brunson

Olaf.Brunson

It is also a design choice that I made to make the females not differ too much from the males. Easiest way to do that was to just make the body appear feminine so I don't end up with something like the super predator (which I greatly disliked the design of)

Olaf.Brunson

Olaf.Brunson

Same design spoiler as last time, but new version.

Spoiler

Design #2 for the Warrior-Queen concept
[close]

426Buddy

426Buddy

real nice! :o

Olaf.Brunson

Olaf.Brunson

Spoiler
[close]

Concept finally completed on my end. Now it's up to Roberto to do the final concept!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Olaf.Brunson on Feb 13, 2017, 06:04:44 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Digging this approach. I love seeing those crests.

Olaf.Brunson

Olaf.Brunson

3 new pages are on the way as well as a design for a shirt to mark our 2nd year of working on this comic.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Olaf.Brunson on Feb 28, 2017, 12:30:55 AM
3 new pages are on the way as well as a design for a shirt to mark our 2nd year of working on this comic.

Awesome. Cant wait for the new pages and the shirt, but damn....2 years? lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's dedication.

Olaf.Brunson

Olaf.Brunson

Yep! 2 years and hopefully more years to come! There is no currently planned end for this comic.

Olaf.Brunson

Olaf.Brunson

Next page is on time, should be posted tomorrow.

http://xenomorph.webcomic.ws/comics/26/

And here it is!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looking good!

Olaf.Brunson

Olaf.Brunson

Even though the official date is March 25th, I still want to post this to celebrate 2 years since the cover art was posted for this comic. There are many more years before then that I had been thinking about making this comic. I am very thankful I got the opportunity to make it happen, thanks to Roberto Huerta for all his hard work!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Loving the cover and love the new page. The camerarderie between the marines is already starting to come through

With the cover, i would definitely buy it if it was on the stands

Olaf.Brunson

Olaf.Brunson

Thanks Whiskey!

The design should be available on a shirt soon. If you'd like a link to that, I'll put it here when it is available. There is another design that Roberto is working on as well.

Additionally, I finished the lines for the design of the predator. Anatomical nudity warning.
Spoiler

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Olaf.Brunson on Mar 16, 2017, 07:54:38 PM
Thanks Whiskey!

The design should be available on a shirt soon. If you'd like a link to that, I'll put it here when it is available. There is another design that Roberto is working on as well.

Additionally, I finished the lines for the design of the predator. Anatomical nudity warning.
Spoiler

Its a definite yes on the T-shirt :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed