CASTING CALL FOR AVP MOVIE (bump in the road)

Started by rock-tusk-pred, Mar 24, 2008, 06:34:32 PM

Author
CASTING CALL FOR AVP MOVIE (bump in the road) (Read 11,771 times)

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Apr 22, 2008, 12:05:55 PM
I smell some BS here, i´ve seen this photo a year ago on a website called "The hunters Lair".
Is this an old suit?

He's already covered that.

Quote from: rock-tusk-pred on Apr 22, 2008, 12:55:43 AM
sandy( director of BDE) has given permission to use the suit in the film

Johnny Handsome

Ok then, my fault and i apologize.

Nightmare

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Apr 22, 2008, 12:44:04 PM
Ok then, my fault and i apologize.

its normal ur suspicious after avp-bulgaria......

rock-tusk-pred

the elder suit belongs to a member from the huntetrs lair and he is the owner of the suit pictured on page 2

im hopin to get the hero suits to this quality maybe even better

but thats a hard suit to beat IMO

this is not BS, sorry for the confusion but any one who knows the hunters lair should know andrew aka kithunter (owner of the elder suit) because he is the founder of the site and past owner

Da-Wolf

Quote from: rock-tusk-pred on Apr 22, 2008, 12:34:48 AM
hey guys i jus wanted to give you all a sneak peak of the elder in the film

here he is

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/christianherring/andrewseldersuit.jpg

hope ya like
That's preety awesome :P

Quote from: rock-tusk-pred on Apr 22, 2008, 12:55:43 AM
sandy( director of BDE) has given permission to use the suit in the film
what's BDE?

rock-tusk-pred

Batman: Dead End

Zero

Oh f**king-A this is gonna rock,how long is it approx?

John Raven

Hey man the importaint thing is to make sure when your making the score that you don't have the same track playing over & over again. Have lots & lots of variaty in your score.

See ya............

rock-tusk-pred

still dont know

im really pushin for 105mins not including credits

but it might end up bein only 45 mins but it really depends on the endurance of the actorts in the pred and alien suits

im not worried about the colonial marines becasue there stuff isnt a full suit but im really worried about the creature actors because the suits wont be faom latex they'll be regualr latex so it will be really hot while suited up

and jus to let ya guys know the elder is the only suit im usin from BDE the rest will be based off the dark blade can armor and some of m y own designs, mostly because if theres a nerw film that means new gear. right????

rock-tusk-pred

Quote from: John Raven on Apr 22, 2008, 10:40:23 PM
Hey man the importaint thing is to make sure when your making the score that you don't have the same track playing over & over again. Have lots & lots of variaty in your score.

See ya............

the score will be takin care of by the director along with editing im jus the guy gettin the  props, gear, and actors together

severen76

Quote from: rock-tusk-pred on Apr 22, 2008, 10:45:53 PM

See ya............

the score will be takin care of by the director along with editing im jus the guy gettin the  props, gear, and actors together

You're just doing all that!

You act like you aren't one of the most important people in the production.

rock-tusk-pred

Quote from: severen76 on Apr 22, 2008, 10:55:42 PM
Quote from: rock-tusk-pred on Apr 22, 2008, 10:45:53 PM

See ya............

You're just doing all that!

You act like you aren't one of the most important people in the production.

well with all the connections i have with props my job is pretty easy, except for the money part but so far that hasnt been a problem

rock-tusk-pred

ok guys i've hit a huge bump :'(

it turns out the building we planned on building the set and filming in got a demoltion notice today

so.......... i really need someone who is good with CG so they can do the sets one there computers

if any one could do this it would be such a great deal of help

MIMIC

MIMIC

Umm so how did the film go?

If it helps I live in Jersey and I would love to participate. ;)

Alienseseses

Find a different set and put some rewrites.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed