First AvP2 Production Still!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 15, 2007, 06:36:24 PM

Author
First AvP2 Production Still! (Read 7,336 times)

Alex Viullalobos

Alex Viullalobos

I do like how they kept it original thats what the first film should have had damn paul anderson

Trioxide

Trioxide

Did you guys notice that he does not have that wire net on his body which make the Predators invisible... ?     ???  

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

It reminds me of the fan film Batman Dead end they did a  good job on the props and costums as well

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

Yea your right were is the wire net stuff on his body ?

Rakai'Thwei

Rakai'Thwei

I just hope that this new Predator isn't sucker punched like Scar was in AvP with the facehugger and all.   Predators deserve to win for once!

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

Predators always win they never let there enemy win beep beep beep BOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rakai'Thwei

Rakai'Thwei

Yeah well I was hoping that it wouldn't be like that...I mean we haven't seen the movie and I am hoping that the Predator wins and lives at the end...

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

Man this movie is going to be so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I WANT MORE PICTURES

AB2K

AB2K

Anderson's Crazy Butt Humanized The Predators In AvP1 And That Made It Really Stupid!!!    ???  

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

i dont want to here that mans name Paul Anderson what a panzie he thinks hes a true fan he gave AvP no dignity  giving the Predators  longer dredds adding more teeth to the preds making them more human and changing there hunting climate from tropic to artic

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

my brain just ejacuated....... splatter....!    ;D  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I hope AVP 2 turn out to be so good it will make Anderson realize how much he sucks and how much he should really shoot himself   ;D    I know, I am the devil.

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

*shouts for joy* The Predator looks AWESOME! I can only hope it looks just as good UNDER the mask!

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

wire nets the preds are wearing don't make them invisible. it protect them from close combat scrimmages. like scratches and cuts. :)

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

What kind of alien is that? It looks a little strange, though it might just be the angle of the picture...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed