Infrared in Predators trailer is from AVPR

Started by m138jewski, Mar 23, 2010, 08:49:29 AM

Author
Infrared in Predators trailer is from AVPR (Read 1,056 times)

m138jewski

m138jewski

I was checking the AVPR trailer out just to get a refresher because I only saw it once, and noticed the Predator vision they show is the same footage in the Predators trailer. I hope this doesn't mean they are gonna skimp on the Infrared in Predators. Any thoughts?

Yautja161

Just a avpr scene they used to fill up the trailer.

They will offcourse use their own recordings wich will be finished later in the studio.
Because scenes like this havent finished yet, they just use it from a previous movie to give people the idea.

m138jewski

m138jewski

yeah good point. I guess alot of the post production still needs to be finished

OpenMaw

They also used it instead of something from say, Predator, because its probably closer to what the thing will end up looking like. Newer Heat vision technology has changed the way its produced, and also with that the new Predators apparetly have a "cleaner" heat vision than we have ever seen before (according to the script). Thats not really a spoiler is it?

Yautja161

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 23, 2010, 09:53:31 AM
They also used it instead of something from say, Predator, because its probably closer to what the thing will end up looking like. Newer Heat vision technology has changed the way its produced, and also with that the new Predators apparetly have a "cleaner" heat vision than we have ever seen before (according to the script). Thats not really a spoiler is it?

Just a litle one i suppose.

Shadow Hunter

Quote from: m138jewski on Mar 23, 2010, 08:49:29 AM
I was checking the AVPR trailer out just to get a refresher because I only saw it once, and noticed the Predator vision they show is the same footage in the Predators trailer. I hope this doesn't mean they are gonna skimp on the Infrared in Predators. Any thoughts?

Aw damn. Your right.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed