New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,303,393 times)

SpaceMarines

Quote from: CONKERSBADFURDAY on Feb 16, 2010, 10:07:17 PM
I've been lurking the hell out of this forum for the past month or so, patiently waiting for the new AvP game.

Well, it's now here so I thought I'd register.

I played AvP2 substantially when I was in high school under the name CONKERSBADFURDAY and I'll be playing AvP3 with the name Conker.

I love the movies (and I don't mind the two AvP movies though I know they are flawed beyond belief) and I love the comics and novels based off of the series. Thanks to a friendly friend I've got all the comics on my hard drive :3 Damn the are good reads!

Community seems pretty cool, hopefully I'll enjoy myself. I'm a bit of a cynic though.

Quote from: N3mes1s on Feb 16, 2010, 10:47:55 PM
Hi all co-fans!

I'm Turkka,I live in Finland and I'm 27. I've been into aliens and predators,well maybe about 10 years now and I found this site,when I was searching info about the new game.

So I joined and you have so much info about movies,games etc.

So I think that's all.

Welcome to the two of you!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: CONKERSBADFURDAY on Feb 16, 2010, 10:07:17 PM
I've been lurking the hell out of this forum for the past month or so, patiently waiting for the new AvP game.

Well, it's now here so I thought I'd register.

I played AvP2 substantially when I was in high school under the name CONKERSBADFURDAY and I'll be playing AvP3 with the name Conker.

I love the movies (and I don't mind the two AvP movies though I know they are flawed beyond belief) and I love the comics and novels based off of the series. Thanks to a friendly friend I've got all the comics on my hard drive :3 Damn the are good reads!

Community seems pretty cool, hopefully I'll enjoy myself. I'm a bit of a cynic though.

Your name is most unique. Welcome! :)

Quote from: N3mes1s on Feb 16, 2010, 10:47:55 PM
Hi all co-fans!

I'm Turkka,I live in Finland and I'm 27. I've been into aliens and predators,well maybe about 10 years now and I found this site,when I was searching info about the new game.

So I joined and you have so much info about movies,games etc.

So I think that's all.

Good to have you :)

Darkonxy

Darkonxy

Yeah like the community so far just got the new AVP  , still downloading atm  >:( but hey its probably worth the wait ;D
I played lots of the avp 2 mp demo as well as the new one that came out several times and all i can say is , its awesome  ;D Ive never had this much fun since my days back on Unreal Tournament 3

Master Chief

Welcome aboard recruits!  You sure picked a helluva day to join up. 8)

EatWheat

EatWheat

i am somewhat new here and i love this site ive checked the forums for years

ShadowStalker

Aye, never even saw this thread, lol.  Im new, joined last night. Finally decided to come out of the shadows of reading and join in on the posting!  Ive been fan of Alien since i was like 5! Hope for some great times here!

keylight-di

Quote from: EatWheat on Feb 17, 2010, 02:43:23 PM

Welcome aboard. ;D
BTW Interesting nickname. I'm glutenfree...  ;D ;D

Quote from: ShadowStalker on Feb 17, 2010, 02:49:07 PM
Aye, never even saw this thread, lol.  Im new, joined last night. Finally decided to come out of the shadows of reading and join in on the posting!  Ive been fan of Alien since i was like 5! Hope for some great times here!

Welcome aboard.  ;D
This is wonderful place for everyone!  ;D

EatWheat

EatWheat

Quote from: keylight-di on Feb 17, 2010, 02:51:18 PM
Quote from: EatWheat on Feb 17, 2010, 02:43:23 PM

Welcome aboard. ;D
BTW Interesting nickname. I'm glutenfree...  ;D ;D

Quote from: ShadowStalker on Feb 17, 2010, 02:49:07 PM

Welcome aboard.  ;D
This is wonderful place for everyone!  ;D
Yea i got my name from my last name which is Wheaton so my friend made my gamertag EatWheat i stuck to it since

keylight-di

Quote from: EatWheat on Feb 17, 2010, 02:55:33 PM
Yea i got my name from my last name which is Wheaton so my friend made my gamertag EatWheat i stuck to it since

I've guessed.  ;D
But it seemed to me very funny!  ;D ;D
I'm sensitive to that point.  ;D ;D

Purebreedalien

Welcome, all new members!

ShadowStalker

Thanks for all the welcomes, Ive only just discovered this site like three weeks ago, and since hadn't been able to go to school with all this damn snow, figured might as well join and spread my ideas, e.t.c than to be oblivious lol

ShadowStalker

Oh and by the way, i live in Va in a small, small town that would make a grea place for invasion of nasty, aliens lol

SpaceMarines

Welcome to all newcomers! TJ and I will find a nice, cold cell for all of you. (Don't ask, it's a running joke.)

keylight-di

Quote from: ShadowStalker on Feb 17, 2010, 03:18:02 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes, Ive only just discovered this site like three weeks ago, and since hadn't been able to go to school with all this damn snow, figured might as well join and spread my ideas, e.t.c than to be oblivious lol

Excess of snow is sometimes a good time, as you can see... ;D ;D
In my country, on the other side of the world we have a lot of snow. Too much ... :-\

Don't worry. SpaceMarines will take care of you... Stay safe... ;D ;D

ShadowStalker

Lol thanks ill stay frost! and keep trust walkie talkie beside me! haha seriously tired of all this snow cabin fever is starting make me see strange black things everwhere!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed