New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,323,205 times)

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Noodle on Feb 14, 2010, 07:40:59 AM
Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Feb 13, 2010, 09:21:55 PM
Quote from: Noodle on Feb 13, 2010, 08:37:27 PM
It makes sense if you look at it on a 43 degree angle.

42... not 43.

If that was funny to you, congratulations, you're awesome.

It wasn't particularly funny, just a satirical statement that took my fancy at that particular moment.

Fair enough.

Razko82

Razko82

Hey guys, 28 year old Icelander here on the roam. Big Alien and Predator fan, just waiting for the game to come out to kick some Xeno's with my walking staff. PC gamer from A to B, as i start to breath heavy around C. No adult dippers needed ... Im a big mean MARINE !!!

keylight-di

Quote from: Razko82 on Feb 15, 2010, 01:50:08 AM
Hey guys, 28 year old Icelander here on the roam. Big Alien and Predator fan, just waiting for the game to come out to kick some Xeno's with my walking staff. PC gamer from A to B, as i start to breath heavy around C. No adult dippers needed ... Im a big mean MARINE !!!

Welcome aboard Razko82, great place for every fan!  ;D

Be safe here...  ;)

The Ghoul

Welcome!!!!

And PS: Xeno's have feelings too ya know? lol :D

keylight-di

Quote from: Darth Dude on Feb 15, 2010, 11:01:43 AM
And PS: Xeno's have feelings too ya know? lol :D

Of course, they have feelings. Xenos are very sensual, on its own, special way. ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome :)

Purebreedalien

Welcome new guys!

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Asian Assassin on Feb 13, 2010, 07:34:30 PM
hi, im brock i love to wrestle and play video games. i love making movies with my aliens and predator toys and with video games like halo

Quote from: Subject13 on Feb 14, 2010, 03:23:21 AM
Hi i am Josh and i am 14. I am also a member of Aliens vs Predator.net :D I am a big fan of Aliens and i run a Xenomorph only clan.

Welcome to the three of you!

robotjaw

robotjaw

hey all im new on here but ive been on the site for a few months,  im super pumped for the new AVP game! I preordered it on steam and im gonna buy it for the ps3! if anyone ever wants to play lemme know! my steam name is Doctorfeelgood21, nick name Arnold Schwarzenegger (haha). and my PSN is Doctorfeelgood21, lets tear shit up!

SpaceMarines

Welcome!

Purebreedalien

Welcome, Robotjaw!

The Demon

Welcome!

CONKERSBADFURDAY

I've been lurking the hell out of this forum for the past month or so, patiently waiting for the new AvP game.

Well, it's now here so I thought I'd register.

I played AvP2 substantially when I was in high school under the name CONKERSBADFURDAY and I'll be playing AvP3 with the name Conker.

I love the movies (and I don't mind the two AvP movies though I know they are flawed beyond belief) and I love the comics and novels based off of the series. Thanks to a friendly friend I've got all the comics on my hard drive :3 Damn the are good reads!

Community seems pretty cool, hopefully I'll enjoy myself. I'm a bit of a cynic though.

Cellien

Cellien

Welcome! 

N3mes1s

N3mes1s

Hi all co-fans!

I'm Turkka,I live in Finland and I'm 27. I've been into aliens and predators,well maybe about 10 years now and I found this site,when I was searching info about the new game.

So I joined and you have so much info about movies,games etc.

So I think that's all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed