New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,303,621 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And I'm from Ontario as well, welcome bro!! :)

oneuglymf

nice. I'm over in Kitchener. you?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

GTA, more specifically Mississauga.

oneuglymf

nice. Glad to find more like minded ppl so close.

Ghost Rider LSOV

Well, have made some posts but didn't get to introduce myself (not that I'm an important person :P).

I got into the AvP madness with AvP in 1999 and continued with AvP Gold, which for me was better in multiplayer than AvP2.

Old days of Mplayer on my 56k modem were fun, but had their share of ...vicious lag at times. :P
My nickname back then was Hellraiser_II, but I later on picked the nick I use till today.

Always loved the Alien with it's great speed and I love it how in the new AvP, Rebellion returns it to its former running glory. :)

Hope the new AvP game gets to be as good (or even better than) as the old AvP. :)

PS. Statue was the best level! ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Better late than never, welcome :)

Ghost Rider LSOV

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 09, 2009, 06:50:44 PM
Better late than never, welcome :)

Thanks. :)
I wonder if there are more people who expect an AvP1 (somewhat) resurrection. :P

Purebreedalien

Welcome new guys. :)

postman

postman

Welcome, Ghost Rider!

I'd love to play you in AVP2 some day, I still play on occasions.

Purebreedalien

So do I :)

Ghost Rider LSOV

Quote from: postman on Nov 13, 2009, 12:24:13 AM
Welcome, Ghost Rider!

I'd love to play you in AVP2 some day, I still play on occasions.

I didn't play AvP2 that much (the slow Alien (drone) that I've written in other posts), so I'll most likely lose.  :P

But if you want to try some AvP Gold (have to find it again, never tried it with Hamachi etc.), I'm in. ;)

Purebreedalien

My AvPGold doesn't work xD

Ghost Rider LSOV

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Nov 13, 2009, 04:10:23 PM
My AvPGold doesn't work xD

The CD is broken or something or is it XP/Vista related?
I think there is a fix for it somewhere.

Purebreedalien

There's a patch for it but it doesn't work for me, we're off topic now though. :P

CasualGamer

Hello. I am CasualGamer. I had an old account but accidentally locked myself out of it so I'm here again. I hope I don't get banned for dual-accounts. Probably not though since the other one will never post in this town again!

I like long walks on the beach and romantic candle-lit dinners. Oh, and headshots.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed