New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,323,426 times)

The Demon

No where really. Just been getting out with friends, then there was school but I just thought I need to stay away from sites, mainly because people on here outsmart me and because of that, those conversations never go smooth haha but however, lately I've been looking over this place and thought, I've learned a lot from the place and there's no better pass time than discussing damn good movies and all that good stuff.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: The Demon on May 23, 2009, 01:16:10 PM
No where really. Just been getting out with friends, then there was school but I just thought I need to stay away from sites, mainly because people on here outsmart me and because of that, those conversations never go smooth haha but however, lately I've been looking over this place and thought, I've learned a lot from the place and there's no better pass time than discussing damn good movies and all that good stuff.

Haha, well welcome back.  But why did you change your name and re-register?

The Demon

Well I had to reactivate my account because I deleted it. I changed my name because I didn't want to appear as some kid who saw AvPr and instantly signed to this place full of real fans of the classics because that's not who I am really.

Plus The Demon is great, its like the alias of the Predator in the first two movies. Like a tale about the Predator in someone else' perspective.

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: The Demon on May 23, 2009, 05:43:35 PM
I changed my name because I didn't want to appear as some kid who saw AvPr and instantly signed to this place full of real fans of the classics because that's not who I am really.

Of course, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I AM!  ;D

Joking, before you tear me to shreds.

predator55

predator55

Hey dudes..Im a newbie to avpgalaxy! Im living in Australia...been huge fan of Alien/Predator all my life..fantastic to be on avpgalaxy..look forward to speaking to all you guys out there! ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Enjoy your stay here! :)

The Demon

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on May 23, 2009, 05:49:57 PM
Of course, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I AM!  ;D

Joking, before you tear me to shreds.

Nah, I really don't find any joy in attacking people on forums. Its kinda lame.

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Millzy_55 on May 24, 2009, 03:02:51 AM
Hey dudes..Im a newbie to avpgalaxy! Im living in Australia...been huge fan of Alien/Predator all my life..fantastic to be on avpgalaxy..look forward to speaking to all you guys out there! ;D

Welcome!!!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: The Demon on May 23, 2009, 05:43:35 PM
Well I had to reactivate my account because I deleted it. I changed my name because I didn't want to appear as some kid who saw AvPr and instantly signed to this place full of real fans of the classics because that's not who I am really.

Plus The Demon is great, its like the alias of the Predator in the first two movies. Like a tale about the Predator in someone else' perspective.

Yet you have an avatar and sig of Wolf. Not to mention, the sig is labeled as such.

The Demon

I can't deny how great the Wolf looks.

The one who made the sig didn't realize I changed my user to The Demon.

Secret Hero

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 24, 2009, 03:25:05 PM
Yet you have an avatar and sig of Wolf. Not to mention, the sig is labeled as such.
What's the word again?

"Overdone" or "Overdid"?

Wolf Assassin

Well, I figured since I'm a noob and I can add another post to my count then I should say what's going on fellas. Always been a fan of the A&P series. I'm also a big fan of Wolf, though my fav has always been the Pred in the 2nd movie (He doesn't get alot of love like the other preds) Other then that I'll see you guys for a discussion.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I look forward to it :)

The Demon

Quote from: Secret Hero on May 24, 2009, 11:17:40 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 24, 2009, 03:25:05 PM
What's the word again?

"Overdone" or "Overdid"?

The Dark Knight would fall under that definition.

Predboy

Predboy

WELCOME ALL WELCOME!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed