New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,303,361 times)

severen76

Luckily I still know everything.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I hear that their was a Neo Nazi type of person that join a few months ago? Was that true?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Sorry to interrupt you people but I'm Marine Hunter. Carry on. ;)

Master Chief

haha...you're not interrupting.  Predboy and I go way back.  Welcome aboard Marine Hunter. 8)

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 30, 2008, 05:46:47 PM
I hear that their was a Neo Nazi type of person that join a few months ago? Was that true?

Yeah, that was severen's friend acting up.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Thanks. ;D

severen76

Hey I don't discriminate

.....Unlike him. :P

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Well thats good. :)

Master Chief

Hey, hey...I don't discriminate.  I'll regulate any shade of that ass! (Females of course) ;)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

:) ;) :D ;D :o ::) :P

Gates

Gates

;D

severen76

Surely everyone would choose Alba. I mean you could take cover behind that arse in a gunfight. ;D

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Ok this going to far. :-\

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Subject change. Who likes kittens? :P

Gates

Gates

Women in bikinis is too far..? Be prepared, you've seen nothing yet...

EDIT: Careful now, the mods don't take kindly to double posts... :)

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: severen76 on Dec 30, 2008, 11:33:53 PM
Surely everyone would choose Alba. I mean you could take cover behind that arse in a gunfight. ;D

Why not pick both? ;D I just dont understand what is it with people and choosing, when you can tap all of it. ;)

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 30, 2008, 03:22:07 AM
Tru say yo. Why wouldn't they let you go out?

Oh, ya know how we teens can be, but the reason was because of my report card...I got 2 C's. :P

Quote from: Master Chief on Dec 30, 2008, 05:35:50 PM
Because he's a disobedient child who doesn't listen to his parents.  Doom, he's at that stage in his life where he thinks he knows everything.  Am I right Predboy?

f**k yeah. My parents dont know shit sometimes. They can be the most stubborn damn parents you've ever met. >_< THEY are the ones that think they're always *squeeky voice* right?! What the, what the hell was that?

Quote from: Master Chief on Dec 30, 2008, 10:21:35 PM
haha...you're not interrupting.  Predboy and I go way back.  Welcome aboard Marine Hunter. 8)

Yeah, actually, MC is one of the only people I still see from back in the days of avpgalaxy. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed