New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,303,566 times)

machines1047

Hey guys machines1047 here, 31yrs old, make airplanes engines by day (hence the machines) huge comics nerd and aliens fanatic as well (for those batman fans out there, rare gem/ piece of info- 10:47 pm was the time B. Wayne's parents were murdered, and in the golden age of comics when Batman would have to set a certain time on the grandfather clock in his study to gain entry into the batcave, 10:47 was passcode/ time he would have to set.)
                But i digress, really glad i could find a cool community to share like minded interests and passions with (...wait, is it like minded...or "hive" minded? -super corny sly grin- 

Corporal Hicks

I simultaneously rolled my eyes and smirked.  :P Welcome to the "hive" machine and Vodkajohn!

RexXeno

RexXeno

Hi, I'm Rex Xeno, and I'm a huge Alien & Predator geek who likes making art and youtube videos.

Raffelcoptar

Hi, i'm Raffelcoptar, and I am a fan of the Aliens Series!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to AvP Galaxy!  ;D

Maniac3x0

Hello, I'm Maniac. I've been browsing this site for a while, but decided to finally make an account. I'm a big fan of the comicbook series and upon reading that Life and Death was finally being released in September as a collection I couldn't resist making an account to express how overjoyed I am.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome, Maniac! I'm looking forward to adding the Life and Death collection to the shelf too! I'm loving these hardback collections. Did you also pick up Fire and Stone?

Morty_SmithC137

Hey Everyone,

Nick here, new member. Huge Alien fan, just starting to dive into the extended universe comics. Any suggestions? I plan on writing my own Alien Universe short story this year

Petefrombirmingham

Names pete.. From the uk.. And looking to talk to fans of the series... I find it hard to find fans in the uk for some reason

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Morty_SmithC137 on Mar 30, 2018, 02:02:16 PM
Hey Everyone,

Nick here, new member. Huge Alien fan, just starting to dive into the extended universe comics. Any suggestions? I plan on writing my own Alien Universe short story this year

Welcome, Morty! The last series is a pretty good place to start - Aliens: Dead Orbit. Really good read!

Quote from: Petefrombirmingham on Apr 07, 2018, 10:29:59 PM
Names pete.. From the uk.. And looking to talk to fans of the series... I find it hard to find fans in the uk for some reason

This is a good place to talk to fans of the series!  :) You ever been to any of the movie conventions they host at the Space Centre? A few years back they did a cool Aliens focused convention there.

Petefrombirmingham

Didnt no there was one :( any coming up soon?

Corporal Hicks

It was a good few years back. They normally just ran the occasional film/scifi themed thing there. I honestly don't know if there's any coming up, though.

Petefrombirmingham

Hopefully one for alien day.. Who knows might see each other 😂

Petefrombirmingham

Good to meet ya hybrid :)

Inverse Effect

If anyone new here wants a forum signature making lemmi know in the appropriate thread :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed