New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,323,124 times)

RipleyEllenLt

I'm RipleyEllenLt and I am a massive fan of the Alien franchise.  I'm also in the process of completing my Doctoral studies focussing on Fandom within the Alien universe.

Corporal Hicks

Are you Janelle?

camblongkaras

Name's camblongkaras, avid fan of both Alien and Predator franchises. I used to frequent PlanetAvP and AvPNews.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: camblongkaras on Aug 23, 2015, 05:42:05 AM
Name's camblongkaras, avid fan of both Alien and Predator franchises. I used to frequent PlanetAvP and AvPNews.

Always a pleasure to see folk from that time! I used to lurk AvPNews quite a lot. Unfortunately it shut down before I became too active.

How did you come across us?

Dean1981

Dean1981

Hi guys
I'm Dean from England and a huge Aliens fan. I work in the film industry as a propman , hope to meet some fans and people that work in props here too
:)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome! It's always nice to see new folk! Where abouts are you based? Might be worthwhile trying to get into Pinewood for Prometheus 2 and Alien 3.2  :P

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: RipleyEllenLt on Aug 21, 2015, 08:56:30 AM
I'm RipleyEllenLt and I am a massive fan of the Alien franchise.  I'm also in the process of completing my Doctoral studies focussing on Fandom within the Alien universe.
And your favorite Alien movie is AR? i am guessing

Quote from: Dean1981 on Aug 27, 2015, 09:33:58 AM
Hi guys
I'm Dean from England and a huge Aliens fan. I work in the film industry as a propman , hope to meet some fans and people that work in props here too
:)
Where do you live London please say Oxford please say oxford.

Corporal Hicks

Oxford isn't in London...

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 27, 2015, 02:20:07 PM
Oxford isn't in London...
Yeh i know but oxford has close links with pinewood studios if you join film oxford you can go to pinewood(also oxford street ;))

MaXenaeL

MaXenaeL

Hello guys! At last I was able to pass the registration (Russian mail domains were restricted)! Visiting AvP Galaxy since Planet AvP died or maybe earlier. Maybe somebody will remember me from that forum as Maxen The Predalien :) Or maybe not. So many maybies %-)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: MaXenaeL on Aug 28, 2015, 07:51:54 PM
Hello guys! At last I was able to pass the registration (Russian mail domains were restricted)! Visiting AvP Galaxy since Planet AvP died or maybe earlier. Maybe somebody will remember me from that forum as Maxen The Predalien :) Or maybe not. So many maybies %-)
Welcome friend You from Russia

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: MaXenaeL on Aug 28, 2015, 07:51:54 PM

I didn't really hang out at PAvP but it's always a pleasure to see people from the older communities join up! Feel free to buzz any of the admins or mods with any questions and enjoy yourself!

CthulhuQueen

Hello, I've been lurking on and off for about 5 years and finally decided to join in!

I'm 41, from the UK and have been a fan since my dad showed both films to an impressionable teenage me in the late 80's.

The fact of 3 new films in the pipeline have reignited my interest in a big way...

Corporal Hicks

Welcome CthulhuQueen! Pleasure to have you on the boards.  :) I think most of us are pretty excited for 3 new films on the horizon! Feel free to have a look around the board and feel free to ask if you have any questions. Also be sure to check out the main website and check out some of our articles.  :)

CthulhuQueen

I will do, thanks Corporal Hicks  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed