New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,323,205 times)

Bishopfan951

Hello, whoever happens to read this. Nice to meet you.
My name is Jesse. I am 18 years old and live in Washington state in the US.
I love horror films, but the Alien films hold a special place in my heart and mind. Since I know only a couple of fans of the Alien franchise, it is a nice to discover a place where I can talk and learn more about those who share this interest. Thank you for reading.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Whoa, a whole whack-ton of new folks! Welcome to you all :)

DwayneHicks

Thank you.

ShaneEdwards78

hi all Im Shane, aka Ace781

seasoned gamer, started out back in the days of Starfleet Academy and moved onto Klingon Academy, Aliens Vs Predator (2000)
and various others including BF2, Ghost Recon, and AvP2 absolutely love the Aliens CM game despite the problems it has...

currently play Sniper Elite v2 though when I am not playing A:CM :)

Randomizer

Hi ! Hope you will enjoy your stay on the forum !  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ShaneEdwards78 on Jul 02, 2014, 12:53:20 PM
hi all Im Shane, aka Ace781

seasoned gamer, started out back in the days of Starfleet Academy and moved onto Klingon Academy, Aliens Vs Predator (2000)
and various others including BF2, Ghost Recon, and AvP2 absolutely love the Aliens CM game despite the problems it has...

currently play Sniper Elite v2 though when I am not playing A:CM :)

Hi Shane! Enjoy your time with us :)

Mormegil

Mormegil

Hi been a big time fan of AvP and interested in seeing the older movies. I heard about this forum from a friend he said it was full of nice people lol. Thanks for having me. I'm 18 years old, thinking about joining the military but working for my dad atm. I liked prometheus but it confused me so I dont really know how to feel about it lol. Thought I could meet some like minded people on here thanks.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Mormegil on Jul 04, 2014, 08:46:57 AM
Hi been a big time fan of AvP and interested in seeing the older movies. I heard about this forum from a friend he said it was full of nice people lol. Thanks for having me. I'm 18 years old, thinking about joining the military but working for my dad atm. I liked prometheus but it confused me so I dont really know how to feel about it lol. Thought I could meet some like minded people on here thanks.

Welcome to AvP Galaxy, traveler. Few come willingly to this fabled forum anymore. I hope you brought your wits with you, for sanity is in short supply here.

;)

ramas.natander

Greetings to all! I'm an hardcore pc fps gamer, and i've played avp classic and avp2 in multyplayer for long time. I've in my collection all alien and predator dvd and some action figures. At the moment i try to hunt some old mods for avp2, one of the best games in the franchise in my opinion.

Randomizer

Nice to meet you ! Seems like you're a real AvP fan . Have fun on the forum !  :) Also , you're not the only one looking for old mods down here .  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ramas.natander on Jul 04, 2014, 08:03:18 PM
Greetings to all! I'm an hardcore pc fps gamer, and i've played avp classic and avp2 in multyplayer for long time. I've in my collection all alien and predator dvd and some action figures. At the moment i try to hunt some old mods for avp2, one of the best games in the franchise in my opinion.

Welcome to you as well! :)

Zilla103192

Zilla103192

Hello!

Zilla103192 here. I actually joined AVP Galaxy a long while ago, but havent posted since I joined. haha.

I have been a lifelong Alien/Predator fan since I was 11-12. I started my obsession with the original Predator. But I enjoy the Alien series and AVP films just as much.

Other hobbies of mine include Godzilla/Daikaiju collecting. And Comic books.

Maelstrome

Hi fellas,
its maelstrome from Indonesia, glad to be the newest addition to the forum.
Came by here accidentally when googling, oh Thx God for google.
Huge fan of Predator and Alien,
and just started on collecting their action figures.
Will post pics of my action figures soon.

HT Alien (any series) are my next wishlist, if any of you guys planning to sell them, drop me a PM.
Thanks for having me !!

Randomizer

Quote from: Zilla103192 on Jul 09, 2014, 11:20:26 PM
Hello!

Zilla103192 here. I actually joined AVP Galaxy a long while ago, but havent posted since I joined. haha.

I have been a lifelong Alien/Predator fan since I was 11-12. I started my obsession with the original Predator. But I enjoy the Alien series and AVP films just as much.

Other hobbies of mine include Godzilla/Daikaiju collecting. And Comic books.

Hello there ! I've became an AvP fan when i was 11 too . :D What a coincidence ! Have fun ! ;)

And Maelstrome . Seems like this was your lucky day ! ;) You can post photos of your action figures in the AvP Merchandise section of the forum . Have fun !

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Zilla, Maelstrome, welcome boys :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed