New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,323,281 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 22, 2009, 06:02:21 PM
Hi, I'm Nightmare Asylum. Ive been here for a few days, but just found this topic. I love Aliens and Predators! I have seen all the movies except AVPR, and have read Prey, DNA War, Earth Hive, and Nightmare Asylum, and will soon be starting The Female War.

Welcome to the site! You seem like a charming young fellow. Good looking kid, too!

Wait...Great Scott! :o

Spoiler
[close]

Amaterasu

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 19, 2012, 12:40:26 PM
Hi, I'm Nightmare Asylum. Ive been here for a few days, but just found this topic. I love Aliens and Predators! I have seen all the movies except AVPR, and have read Prey, DNA War, Earth Hive, and Nightmare Asylum, and will soon be starting The Female War.

Welcome to the site! You seem like a charming young fellow. Good looking kid, too!

Spoiler
[close]

That there is all teh lulz.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 19, 2012, 03:38:09 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 18, 2012, 05:44:08 PM
I never posted in here. In fact I didn't know about this thread until well after I joined.

Well that's gotta be a mind-blower.  ;D

Meh, I like to against tradition ;D

Amaterasu

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 19, 2012, 07:24:05 PM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 19, 2012, 03:38:09 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 18, 2012, 05:44:08 PM
I never posted in here. In fact I didn't know about this thread until well after I joined.

Well that's gotta be a mind-blower.  ;D

Meh, I like to against tradition ;D

I heard that.

I don't know, I've always liked introduce yourselves threads.  ;D

POWERADEBONG

Greetings from Australia! Im 23 and mostly high, add me to PSN if you feel the need, iusually play avp for a few hours when im on - POWERADEBONG

Amaterasu

Quote from: POWERADEBONG on Sep 28, 2012, 01:26:27 AM
Greetings from Australia! Im 23 and mostly high, add me to PSN if you feel the need, iusually play avp for a few hours when im on - POWERADEBONG

Welcome to the site!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

A fitting name then. Welcome to our forum :)

IrateMulletMan

Welcome, welcome.

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome everyone and anyone else your not welcomed ;D

Yay another Aussie welcome :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Terx2 on Sep 30, 2012, 05:26:26 AM
Yay another Aussie welcome :)

Not like there aren't plenty already :P

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Your usually high?! Well you'll fit right in with the rec crew!

;D

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 19, 2012, 12:40:26 PM

Spoiler
[close]

The old me is on that page...

indoeuropean

Hi,
My name is Carlos. I am the co-author of a free grammar on Late Proto-Indo-European as a living language (at dnghu.org), and since the release of Prometheus we have been dealing with 'Engineer' as a recreation of PIE...
Now that we have written and published a special section on 'Engineer', I would like to have more time to know about the whole Alien / Predator universe, to complete the little that we know about Engineers and their language, as well as their relation with Aliens and Predators.
I hope to participate often, although I am more of a read + ??? person.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Carlos! I'm DoomRulz, one of the mods here. Enjoy your stay :)

Amaterasu

Hi new member! *waves*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed