New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,303,479 times)

LadyZero

LadyZero

I'm away for a week and there's all these new people to freak out!

Welcome everyone! You may acquire a stalker whilst on this board but it's okay, he's harmless. Mostly. And he follows me around so you're probably safe.

*waits for Master Chief to come in and say something*

:laugh:

tobiterror

Hello, I'm Tobias. I like to draw, I like scary stuff and I'm personal friends with Signore Predatore. I'm also into music, but not the hip-hop/pop stuff. I like rock and roll stuff.  8)

Effectz

Effectz

Welcome,enjoy ur stay.

RazorSlash

Quote from: Crankcase on Oct 09, 2011, 12:17:22 PM

Hey guys, you have a nice place here. I'm 31 and I'm a huge fan of the Alien, Predator and AVP franchises. I was looking for some info about Prometeus and found out your great site. Nice to meet you all and see you around. :)
Your icon is Hatchet, not Crankcase  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: tobiterror on Oct 16, 2011, 01:22:37 AM
Hello, I'm Tobias. I like to draw, I like scary stuff and I'm personal friends with Signore Predatore. I'm also into music, but not the hip-hop/pop stuff. I like rock and roll stuff.  8)

Welcome Tobias, good to have you :)

Crankcase

Quote from: RazorSlash on Oct 17, 2011, 12:28:15 AM

Your icon is Hatchet, not Crankcase  ;)

Yes, I know. I like the looks of Hatchet and the name of Crankcase. Don't worry, Michael Bay's Transformers movies are something that I'm veeeeeeery good at. ;)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard new recruits. Read the rules, learn them, breathe them, and you will survive.  8)

Quote from: LadyZero on Oct 15, 2011, 08:54:55 PM
Welcome everyone! You may acquire a stalker whilst on this board but it's okay, he's harmless. Mostly. And he follows me around so you're probably safe.

*waits for Master Chief to come in and say something*

:laugh:

See you soon!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: tobiterror on Oct 16, 2011, 01:22:37 AM

Welcome to the site. Enjoy posting here on AVPGalaxy!

Master Chief

Can we get a better introduction please?  We don't take too kindly to just smileys 'round these parts.  ;)

Engineer1

Hi,
i'm Engineer1 36, photographer.
Alien fan since i first saw the movie poster in my dads vhs store when  was 8 i think.
Discovered recently that Prometheus is part of the mythology, decided to join to avoid missing any cool infos or pictures from this future scifi masterpiece ^^
And share my passion with my fellow man!

LadyZero

LadyZero

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 25, 2011, 03:00:59 PM
Can we get a better introduction please?  We don't take too kindly to just smileys 'round these parts.  ;)

He's right, we'll hunt you down until you give us a proper intro :laugh:

Welcome all new people. I just baked a batch of virtual cupcakes so help yourselves.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

This guy doesn't need an introduction, it's Mr. Smiley himself!

Hello to Mr. Smiley & Dr. Engineer, welcome to the jungle.
Pls leave a PM if you owe me money  :D

greetings
Panda

AliceApocalypse

Hey it's nice to see more older members on board (not feeling so lonely) welcome new 30 somethings!  Oh, and the rest of you guys too  :laugh:

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Welcome to the site as well. I think it's nice to have more older members as well. At least this site does not have many underage kids like most of the sites that I go on.

Signore Predatore

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Oct 27, 2011, 01:18:44 AM
Welcome to the site as well. I think it's nice to have more older members as well. At least this site does not have many underage kids like most of the sites that I go on.
WHAT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nUbCgQEiHo#

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed