Has AvPR improved wih age?

Started by Perfect-Organism, Mar 25, 2015, 03:59:06 PM

Author
Has AvPR improved wih age? (Read 82,774 times)

Infected

Infected

Quote from: SM on Jan 19, 2017, 10:05:41 PM
What trolling?

They are attracted to heat.  If they want an extra challenge they're going to somewhere they're not attracted to.
So there are two of you short named creatures :D didnt noticed that.

Why would a half naked reptile from outer space go to the freezing cold when in the previous movies he came to very hot places? to me its one of the bullshit concept things Paul WS Anderson came up with.

echobbase79

echobbase79

What trolling?

They are attracted to heat.  If they want an extra challenge they're going to somewhere they're not attracted to.

This.

Also, there was comic called Predator: Cold War where they hunted in Russia. 

Infected

Infected

Quote from: SiL on Jan 19, 2017, 10:10:08 PM
Quote from: Infected on Jan 19, 2017, 10:02:42 PM
and that it didnt need to be filmed in a real Mayan temple,
That's literally what you said:

QuoteThen why didnt they just filmed it at a Mayan temple,

QuoteJungle, hot climate, temples, is the point coming across?  or do you need to troll a little more?
The temple was built when the content was still habitable. Which was millions of years before humans, but still, that's the logic they went with. It froze over later. They still use it. Presumably it's the last one left still functioning after all the others got blown up.
Yes well i meant Mayan concept, as in it would make more sense imo.
and if that pyramid is still functional after milions of years by shifting Earth stones just like that, another credibility lost :)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Infected on Jan 19, 2017, 10:13:58 PM
and if that pyramid is still functional after milions of years by shifting Earth stones just like that, another credibility lost :)
I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're trying to say here. The temple's not on a fault line.

In the movie, the continent was habitable in the times of humans, so it was only several thousand years. The reality is different, but it's a movie.

SM

SM

Quote from: Infected on Jan 19, 2017, 10:11:36 PM
What trolling?

Why would a half naked reptile from outer space go to the freezing cold when in the previous movies he came to very hot places? to me its one of the bullshit concept things Paul WS Anderson came up with.

It's been very simply explained a number of times now.  Repeating it would be redundant.

Infected

Infected

Quote from: SiL on Jan 19, 2017, 10:15:31 PM
Quote from: Infected on Jan 19, 2017, 10:13:58 PM
I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're trying to say here. The temple's not on a fault line.

In the movie, the continent was habitable in the times of humans, so it was only several thousand years. The reality is different, but it's a movie.
That time changes our infrastructures, especially stone, but whatever the movie is garbage its not worth discussing about.

SM

SM

And you're doing a fine job of not discussing it.   ;D

Infected

Infected

Quote from: SM on Jan 19, 2017, 10:17:30 PM
Quote from: Infected on Jan 19, 2017, 10:11:36 PM
What trolling?

It's been very simply explained a number of times now.  Repeating it would be redundant.
Never saw and heard of it, at least the predators could have had different armor for the harsh climate.

One thing i gotta give Anderson credit for is the satelite scene wich rotates and looked like a queen.
But really thats it, ok and the hot actress.

;)

Quote from: SM on Jan 19, 2017, 10:21:33 PM
And you're doing a fine job of not discussing it.   ;D
I have view on things as i grew up with, and i hate that they change it and add stuff simply from comics or just dont care and put it in a movie, i retcon predators on any ice age climate planet/enviroment in my mind, heck that xeno queen should have been there for milions of years.....

echobbase79

echobbase79

In Cold War the Predators would go back to their ship to keep warm. Check it out if you haven't read it. It's very good.

SiL

SiL

And the pyramid is hot.

And Predators would be pretty useless if they refused to go anywhere a little cold. The ending of Concrete Jungle was Deus Ex weather and cringey.

SM

SM

He didn't seem to have any drama returning to a freezing meatworks every couple of days in Predator 2.  And pwning a bunch of soldiers for good measure.

Infected

Infected

Quote from: SiL on Jan 19, 2017, 10:26:53 PM
And the pyramid is hot.

And Predators would be pretty useless if they refused to go anywhere a little cold. The ending of Concrete Jungle was Deus Ex weather and cringey.

No Joe, ive never seen a crocodile walk to Antarctica for some challenge.
You just dont do that, its a cultural thing, and you got to respect the predator.
But watch the making of and you see Anderson only talks about alien(s) he doenst understand the predator movies because he lacks the testosterone to make such good muscle movies.
ive said it nicely.

Quote from: SM on Jan 19, 2017, 10:32:07 PM
He didn't seem to have any drama returning to a freezing meatworks every couple of days in Predator 2.  And pwning a bunch of soldiers for good measure.
Pff come on, He knew he was gonna see Gary Busey in there, wouldnt you lower your standards for a moment?

SM

SM

I have.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Infected on Jan 19, 2017, 10:32:39 PM
I don't see crocodiles flying spaceships and shooting laser cannons, either. Guess Predators are just f**king awful all the way down!

Infected

Infected

Quote from: SiL on Jan 19, 2017, 10:37:11 PM
Quote from: Infected on Jan 19, 2017, 10:32:39 PM
I don't see crocodiles flying spaceships and shooting laser cannons, either. Guess Predators are just f**king awful all the way down!
They do in Dinoriders.
i assume you two short named guys like AVP?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed