NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 852,988 times)

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

But you do know that central spike on his back makes it hard to lull off, right?

The Old One

The Old One

So, do what Play Arts Kai did.

Connect it to the neck ratchet, move as one.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Don't see that working well, or do you mean move parallel? Big difference.

The Old One

The Old One

As such.

Or even have it on a removable seemless ball joint like these guys;

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Old One on Oct 12, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

That is actually quite sexy. I've never really paid the Play Arts Kai releases much attention but I think I'm gonna have to look into them. They're smaller scale, aren't they? 3"?

The Old One

The Old One

No, in fact they're in scale with NECA- the Lurker is only slightly shorter than the Covenant Alien.
Maybe I'll take some pictures.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Those look fantastic, i thought they were smaller scale too for some reason

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I've seen their Spitter at my local comic shop and I've wanted to get it, but the price tag is a bit steep for the scale imo

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Inspired by Tristan Jones' recent bloody brilliant artwork.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Oct 16, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

is that the Alien from the Carter Burke two-pack?

windebieste

windebieste

Looks like it - The HADLEY's HOPE sign is also the major accessory with the pair.  It is a nice conceptual hybrid figure that one. 

great interpretation of Jone's work, by the way.  Likey likey ;)

Would you know if the purple variant has been made available to Club X members?  I've not seen anyone discuss it for a long time.  Anywhere...

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Oct 16, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

Variant Cover ;)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

NECA announced on Twitter that the Brown and Blue Ultimate 'Aliens' Warriors are in stock in their ebay/amazon stores, so maybe that means they'll be shipping soon from other retailers.

dHunter333

dHunter333

That $10.99 shipping really burns me. The figures are already $27.99, after tax, over $30. Its interesting how when I put 6 ultimates in my cart in eBay, it was like $30+ to ship them, but 6 from Amazon was like $18 to ship them. Know where I'll be buying multiples from! Waiting for the Predator Machiko wave (which should literally be ANY day) to make my final purchase.

Otter

Otter

I don't mean to spam threads.  I also posted this in the BST thread, but wasn't really looking to sell it here, so it may not get much of a response.

I have a loose NECA Predalien that I wanted to sell at a local collectibles fair, and was wondering if someon could tell me what it's worth.  I usually sell my loose stuff for about $10 (and it gets snapped up pretty quickly), but I feel like this one might be worth a little more than that.

If anyone could help me out, I'd be keen on your input.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed