NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 852,506 times)

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

This is the only one we're getting. They're not gonna do more of Covenant. Not from Neca at least. And the reason they're different from the movie is because they got the original costume design, the CGI was added too late for them to change the molds. I suppose they didn't even know of the change before the movie came out. I doubt anyone would inform them.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: Still Collating... on Jun 08, 2018, 10:42:33 PM
This is the only one we're getting. They're not gonna do more of Covenant. Not from Neca at least. And the reason they're different from the movie is because they got the original costume design, the CGI was added too late for them to change the molds. I suppose they didn't even know of the change before the movie came out. I doubt anyone would inform them.

Maybe in twenty years Play Arts Kai will make a decent one that's film accurate and actually partially translucent.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 08, 2018, 11:18:10 PM
Quote from: Still Collating... on Jun 08, 2018, 10:42:33 PM

Maybe in twenty years Play Arts Kai will make a decent one that's film accurate and actually partially translucent.
I actually prefer the costume version. The cgi version was too smooth for my taste.

The Old One

The Old One

Carlos Huante's Neomorph > Odd Studio's stand-in.

bobby brown

bobby brown

I Like the screen neomorph, However, I wished it retained the face and mouth of the one in my Avatar. such a striking visage. Imagine seeing that and hearing it roar an eerie human-like cry in agony.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Please note the fantastic design of the non SKULL head.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Got my hands on a used but like new NECA 22 inch Big Chap.

This thing is awesome. What a sexy beast.

Huggs

Huggs

Nice, I see deadpool has made another cameo.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Looks incredible!

The Old One

The Old One

Would anyone be willing to sell me Scar AVP wristblades?

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Great shots.

The Nela diorama piece! I ordered one too, arriving any day now, how does it seem in person?

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

Quote from: Still Collating... on Jul 13, 2018, 05:57:26 PMGreat shots.
thanks

QuoteThe Nela diorama piece! I ordered one too, arriving any day now,
your going to love it

Quotehow does it seem in person?
its a beast, hell of fun. its by far my favorite set from EXTREME that i own

it was like putting together a model set
i bought two sets and put them together at the same time so it took me over an hour to build

if you haven't already watch the video on it on YOUTUBE, its highly recommended that you watch it. the set comes with no directions.
i did all the 3D side panel corridors first they were quick and easy, then my two 3D center/corner panels. the 3D center panels were a bit of a pain for me but i managed through.

in some places CBoard doesn't connect into the slots perfectly flush so i used a XACTO blade to make minor adjustments in/around the slot openings or to cut away excess CB that i didn't want.

when everything is in place... wow its pretty cool.
the detail is top notch. the 3D corridor panels are very sturdy and its easy to stow away too when done with

overall
a solid set! perfect for anyone who 0ne has a large collection

Two wants to do large dio-reenactments

Three collects other lines

so a easy buy for me

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Thanks a lot for the info, really appreciate it! I'm so excited for this. I wish I could have ordered two. If it weren't for their huge shipping rates to Europe, I would have gladly ordered more.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Great dioramas, love the red Aliens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed