NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 852,918 times)

MrSpaceJockey

Vrastal

Vrastal

Where can i get the dog alien for us cheaply?

Also some places says it comes out ships 2015 others say dec.

Im really wanting to get this one before everywhere sells out while there 20$

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I guess it'd be around £15 everywhere.

I really love the looks of that figure. It looks really nice. I wish they'd just hurry up and release them.

Vark_

Vark_

They are on pre-order here in Europe for 20£ - 28-30€ (Ebay and other online shops). Some will sell a 3-pack bundle for approx 70€.
Sad.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 10, 2014, 10:19:46 AM
I guess it'd be around £15 everywhere.

I really love the looks of that figure. It looks really nice. I wish they'd just hurry up and release them.

New release NECA figures tend to be $40-$45 NZD (20ish pounds) here, because we're a captive market. Only once they're trying to clear stock does it go down to a reasonable price. :(

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: Vark_ on Dec 09, 2014, 08:31:15 PM
Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 08, 2014, 11:39:21 PMHm...isn't Kane's buttock's supposed to have the Union Jack triangular patch, not the U.S. Tricentennial patch?
Yup, he's British.
Sloppy,not buying.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 10, 2014, 12:56:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THNiZyObkxo#ws

Paint looks good on this one. I'm just hoping, given NECA's recent track record, that finding a decent looking and/or not broken one isn't super difficult.

Vrastal

Vrastal

OK so when does series 3 ship.. i preodered one from bigbadtoys which says its sold out but i was able to order one so im just hoping i actually get one

Vark_

Vark_

At NECA store too, but already out of stock for the dog alien ;).
Undoubtely a big hit.

khas

khas

I have already bought Kane and Bishop through Neca store in Ebay. Estimated delivery date between December 23-31 ...

Vark_

Vark_

Same delay here with Kane, but one day ago when I placed my order, it was due december 21-27. Delivery estimations, like release plannings, seem to be on jeopardy with NECA as well  ::).
Gotta get the dog alien too, but from UK or French retrailers, on january I think, no other choice since they're out of stock.

Still I'm waiting for new pics and customers reviews before I buy Bishop, the last video review made me really hesitate (on the face paint mostly).

khas

khas

I'm with you, Bishop's face is not very successful ... But Bishop is Bishop ... hahaha

Vark_

Vark_

NEWS : Neca shared this pic of an upcoming ALIENS Ripley with 7" alien eggs sealed / opened ! It's a wild guess, but if there are opened eggs, there might be some facehuggers coming with them, just sayin'.
Series 5 is gonna be worth waiting, fellas !

gabgrave

gabgrave

Wonder if it comes with a Newt backpack.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed