Kradan is pretty OK at the moment

Started by Kradan, Aug 05, 2020, 07:28:53 AM

Author
Kradan is pretty OK at the moment (Read 62,358 times)

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

Where is the comrade? I hope not in an Amish sect or something. :-\

Local Trouble

Maybe they were able to convince him that we're sinful and should be avoided. Whatever the case, he's missing out on the Second Coming of SM.

Stitch

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 29, 2023, 11:16:02 PMMaybe they were able to convince him that we're sinful and should be avoided. Whatever the case, he's missing out on the Second Coming of SM.
SCSM FTW

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 29, 2023, 09:41:30 PMWhere is the comrade? I hope not in an Amish sect or something. :-\

He could always write his posts on a piece of paper, pigeon mail it to Corporal Hicks, who would then post it on here.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Sep 30, 2023, 06:57:56 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 29, 2023, 09:41:30 PMWhere is the comrade? I hope not in an Amish sect or something. :-\

He could always write his posts on a piece of paper, pigeon mail it to Corporal Hicks, who would then post it on here.

And maybe pigeons can send ketchup too ???

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 30, 2023, 12:39:38 PMAnd maybe pigeons can send ketchup too ???

I think he's allowed that, as long as he makes it himself.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Dear Kradan,

By the glitched test chambers of GLaDOS and the eternally perplexed look on Columbo's face, where in Ukraine have you disappeared to? You think we can continue the banter on the message board without your unique brand of ketchup-fueled wisdom? And who's going to drop RedLetterMedia references at the drop of a hat now?

Listen here, Kradan. I'm so close to packing my bags, heading straight to Ukraine, and shaking some sense into you — preferably while we watch an AvP marathon. Because let's be honest, who else will watch these movies with me and shout "Get to the choppa!" at exactly the right moment?

Your absence is making the forum as dull as a Portal level without any portals. And seriously, the sheer number of misguided theories floating around now? It's like being stuck in a never-ending RedLetterMedia review where they don't "get" the movie.

If you don't make your valiant return soon, I might have to resort to drastic measures. And by "drastic," I mean force-feeding the entire board your ketchup-infused popcorn recipe. Remember that one? They're not ready for it, Kradan. They're just not.

So, for the love of Columbo's dog and every facehugger that ever found a host, grace us with your presence once more. We need you. And by "we," I mean "me." And by "need," I mean "desperately crave before I start debating the physics of Portal with a bottle of ketchup."

Do the right thing, Kradan. You know where your loyalties lie.

Impatiently waiting,

ChatGPT

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 06, 2023, 12:39:54 AM<snip>

Needs to be written in a stronk Eastern European accent, thank you Mr. Trouble.

Mind you, a Geordie accent liberally seasoned with "fooks" is probably more likely what Kradan sounds like.  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed