Yet another little featurette - 'Vision Of Prometheus'

Started by Bad Replicant, May 17, 2012, 12:55:39 PM

Author
Yet another little featurette - 'Vision Of Prometheus' (Read 37,991 times)

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cvalda on May 18, 2012, 03:08:48 AM
Oh, 'dat LMG >:(
Really? I thought this one would make you at least neutral about his performance.

brodels_nazz

Quote from: JKS1 on May 18, 2012, 03:07:11 AM
Loved the one featuring Shaw

LMG looked, sounded and acted as hammily and amateurishly as usual so no surprise there eh !!

You got all that from two second clips and cut off dialogue?  :laugh:  ::)

Give it up already.

Cvalda

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 18, 2012, 03:12:03 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on May 18, 2012, 03:08:48 AM
Oh, 'dat LMG >:(
Really? I thought this one would make you at least neutral about his performance.
At about the point he started flippin' that holo-cube, I realized my hate was as strong as ever.

Also, the fact that he is incapable of delivering any line without a douchey smirk doesn't help, either.

ShadowPred

So the other Jockeys looks like they are chasing the one in front of them? Must have done something they didn't like.

PROMETHEUS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TMfPxVf8tw#

ChrisPachi

The LMG feature actually gives some context to the character; he is meant to be a prick.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Cvalda on May 18, 2012, 03:13:51 AM
At about the point he started flippin' that holo-cube, I realized my hate was as strong as ever.

Also, the fact that he is incapable of delivering any line without a douchey smirk doesn't help, either.

Cvalda, I would just like to say, for the record, LMG has never appeared in any Terrence Malick film...and I think I would be safe in predicting he never will.

;D ;)

Cvalda

Quote from: Deuterium on May 18, 2012, 03:17:22 AM
Cvalda, I would just like to say, for the record, LMG has never appeared in any Terrence Malick film...and I predict he never will.

;D ;)
Speaking of Malick...

Spoiler
"To The Wonder"--really?!
Apallingly, hilariously awful title :laugh:

;) :P
[close]

Qwertify

LMG man - what a stud. Bold, brash, and just studly. Jumps off an ATV, wants to crush all religions, takes off helmet in alien environment like its nothing.
Who said he was amateurish and hammy? Try telling that to Scott who casted him.
I think you hate is onscreen prick attitude and are carrying that over to how he is during the normal interviews.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Qwertify on May 18, 2012, 03:20:35 AMJumps off an ATV, wants to crush all religions, takes off helmet in alien environment like its nothing.

These things make him a categorical idiot, not a stud. ;)

Cvalda

Quote from: Qwertify on May 18, 2012, 03:20:35 AM
LMG man - what a stud. Bold, brash, and just studly. Jumps off an ATV, wants to crush all religions, takes off helmet in alien environment like its nothing.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TooDumbToLive

Deuterium

Quote from: Cvalda on May 18, 2012, 03:19:23 AM
Quote from: Deuterium on May 18, 2012, 03:17:22 AM
Cvalda, I would just like to say, for the record, LMG has never appeared in any Terrence Malick film...and I predict he never will.

;D ;)
Speaking of Malick...

Spoiler
"To The Wonder"--really?!
Apallingly, hilariously awful title :laugh:

;) :P
[close]

Shit, you are ahead of me, girl.  What happened to the original title "The Burial"?

Cvalda

Quote from: Deuterium on May 18, 2012, 03:23:09 AM
Shit, you are ahead of me, girl.  What happened to the original title "The Burial"?
He must have come to his senses and realized it wasn't treacly-pretentious enough for him ;D

Deuterium

Quote from: Cvalda on May 18, 2012, 03:24:38 AM
Quote from: Deuterium on May 18, 2012, 03:23:09 AM
He must have come to his senses and realized it wasn't treacly-pretentious enough for him ;D

LOL.  Well, he still has enough sense not to cast LMG...or Sam Worthington, for that matter.  ;)

Ben Affleck gets a lifetime pass because of "Gone Baby Gone" and "The Town".

Cvalda

Quote from: Deuterium on May 18, 2012, 03:28:30 AM
Ben Affleck gets a lifetime pass because of "Gone Baby Gone" and "The Town".
I think "Gigli" and "Armageddon" cancel them out. ;D

brodels_nazz

Quote from: Qwertify on May 18, 2012, 03:20:35 AM
Who said he was amateurish and hammy? Try telling that to Scott who casted him.
I think you hate is onscreen prick attitude and are carrying that over to how he is during the normal interviews.

Classic case of not being able to separate a character from an actor. Like Lena Headey was talking about in an interview of how fans of GoT come up to her and randomly call her a bitch or say they don't like her. People, man.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed