Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: New Members >>> Introduce ...
Last post by Fulfected - Today at 08:09:45 AM
Greetings.

I made this account over a month ago, but I haven't posted yet, so I guess I'm new in that sense.

I was a big fan of both franchises while growing up, and were a big part of my teenage years. I fell off after Requiem, and fell back in after being recently introduced to the Alien tabletop RPG.

Spoiler
My username is an portmanteau of a recent development in Alien canon that I find interesting
[close]

General Discussion / Re: Religion
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 08:09:18 AM
But for anyone reading here, don't get me wrong , faith is personal and I will never criticize it in itself.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Slutty Badger - Today at 08:05:54 AM
Quote from: SiL on Today at 07:37:48 AMAre we only allowed to be on the Forum if we're guaranteed to see Romulus? Cos I can bounce.

Okay. Have a good one!
Alien Films / Re: Aliens Expanded - A New Al...
Last post by Neila - Today at 07:59:24 AM
True, it was very special. I was also a bit confused when I saw memory for the first time. but it had something.
I found the perspectives interesting. The beginning with the grandma vampires was scary :)
Alien Films / Re: Aliens Expanded - A New Al...
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 07:53:03 AM
I remember Memory being okay. I enjoyed it well enough at the time. I've only watched it twice or so, though. As SM points out, it was very much from Dan's POV, and I did actually enjoy seeing that. I appreciated the whole Memory refresher too. I don't remember that being very well dented into my memory prior to release.

I think it was the analysis stuff where it did get a little dicey. Some of it was interesting, some of it was just "wot?"
Never said, or even implied that.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by SiL - Today at 07:39:00 AM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Today at 07:36:16 AM
Quote from: SiL on Today at 07:33:55 AMHe's already mentioned it comes to a peak at the back of the frontal lobe.
Wow, I missed that.
Shit moves quick.

If you missed it, there's also subtle ribbing on that section as well.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by SiL - Today at 07:37:48 AM
Are we only allowed to be on the Forum if we're guaranteed to see Romulus? Cos I can bounce.
Last post by Sabres21768 - Today at 07:36:16 AM
Quote from: SiL on Today at 07:33:55 AMHe's already mentioned it comes to a peak at the back of the frontal lobe.
Wow, I missed that.
Last post by SiL - Today at 07:33:55 AM
He's already mentioned it comes to a peak at the back of the frontal lobe.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed