Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 421,875 times)

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Visiting this thread is like seeing ancient Greek philosophers arguing over life's greatest mysteries.

I'll just leave this here:

"The Universe is not only queerer than we imagine—it is queerer than we can imagine." -J. B. S. Haldane

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

If they bring back ME3 multiplayer, you should get back into it.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

The reason I haven't even touched the legendary edition is because I know what it still leads to in the end.

I'll just let memories suffice, remembering not how the experience died but rather how it lived.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Nice avi Crazy Rich. Can't believe Trigger's doing KLK with a Star Wars skin, can't wait.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Trash Queen on Jul 07, 2021, 12:44:25 AM
Nice avi Crazy Rich. Can't believe Trigger's doing KLK with a Star Wars skin, can't wait.

Also I've never seen KLK before as I've been reluctant, on the one hand the bloopers (English) on youtube recommendations gave me a good laugh but on the other hand it looks like something I'd only maybe watch once at the least and then never say a word about it with anyone outside of the circle, guilty pleasure territory.

Also Kaguya-sama: Love Is War is higher up on the watch list.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It's good! But really I'm surprised you didn't watch it, Jesus Christ, nearly nine years ago now it started airing with the old crew.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well I only really got into anime in general maybe 3 years ago roughly, Girls und Panzer to be specific, that was the only show for a while and things didn't take off until I finally went on a whole marathon of new shows in the first lockdown of 2020, Girls und Panzer credited with being the "gateway" (which is apparently how others have started out too).

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I managed to get a Series X and this game runs like butta on it.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

It is pretty good on PS5 as well. 

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Worth considering.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Feeling nostalgic?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

How did you know?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Was ME as much a part of your formative years as KOTOR?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed