What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 591,924 times)

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Thanksgiving is just about over. I'm ready to go Christmas wild.

Don't be concerned if you hear an explosion tinged with jingle bells.

Huggs

Huggs

Just made it home from work. Way too much business and some ornery people tried to ruin my Thanksgiving, but failed! It's warm outside, I got the day off tomorrow, and my family is waiting for me. Huzzah!

toro

toro

what line of work are you in?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 23, 2018, 12:03:06 AM
Way too much business and some ornery people tried to ruin my Thanksgiving, but failed!

Why were SM and Sil trying to ruin your Thanksgiving??   ;D ;)

Huggs

Huggs

Relieved myself in the old man's bathroom, unbeknownst to anyone else. A few minutes later he was grabbing cats and chucking them out the door while screaming, "If they're going to sh*t like that, they can damn well do it outside!"

My mother was trying to understand what was happening when she noticed me laughing hysterically in the kitchen. When she asked me what was going on, through tears and laughter I simply yelled, "It was me!".  ;D

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 27, 2018, 12:38:03 AM
Relieved myself in the old man's bathroom, unbeknownst to anyone else. A few minutes later he was grabbing cats and chucking them out the door while screaming, "If they're going to sh*t like that, they can damn well do it outside!"

My mother was trying to understand what was happening when she noticed me laughing hysterically in the kitchen. When she asked me what was going on, through tears and laughter I simply yelled, "It was me!".  ;D

Cats can be pretty powerful. I only have one, and she packs a monster stink when she wants to.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Started reading a new book on my dad's suggestion, and it's basically an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. It's had me laughing my arse off. Just what I needed after the bleakness of Nineteen Eighty-Four.

Wysps

Wysps

Our "Get to the Choppah" holiday sweaters came in the mail this afternoon  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Let's see that bad boy!

Brought some tickets to go see Avenue Q again! The Mrs hasn't seen it and I haven't seen it in years.  ;D

Huggs

Huggs

The fight back to minimalism is going well. My electronic clutter is almost zero now. I managed to clear out and format the last of my 3 external HD's today. Gave them all to Ma. She's a photographer so Lord knows she will make good use of them.

I'm currently pondering the merits of caliber consolidation, and getting ready to go buy dinner for the family. We're dealing with a bit of a rough time right now, so I figure some good food and fellowship sounds like a nice way to relax us all.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

I didn't think it'd work, but I copy-pasted my Twitter avatar for my AvPGalaxy avatar and it actually worked.

It's kinda tiny, though. But, who cares, I got something to work for once.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Dec 03, 2018, 02:42:57 PM
I didn't think it'd work, but I copy-pasted my Twitter avatar for my AvPGalaxy avatar and it actually worked.

You still don't seem to have an Avatar here.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 03, 2018, 03:23:30 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Dec 03, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

You still don't seem to have an Avatar here.

I can see it fine. Is it just you?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Guess so. It's interesting, one browser it doesn't come up. But on Chrome, there it is. Interesting.

Maybe it's just a cache thing.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 03, 2018, 03:32:42 PM
Guess so. It's interesting, one browser it doesn't come up. But on Chrome, there it is. Interesting.

Maybe it's just a cache thing.

Huh. I'm not even using Chrome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed