What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 591,990 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 27, 2015, 08:57:52 PM
Is then when you can't breath when you sleep?

My tv isn't f**ked!Woo!

Glad your TV isn't buggered man. Ours is on life-support but we keep it going with some carefully placed rocks on the cables lol.

About sleep apnea, yes. There are two kinds, obstructive sleep apnea which is most common with overweight people, and central sleep apnea. I have central, which is really creepy because your autonomic nervous system (the one that takes over your basic functions when you're unconscious) doesn't really take up the breathing that well when your main nervous system shuts off lol.

I literally just stop breathing for a bit after I drift off to sleep, then wake up with my heart racing and hyperventilating. It's great fun. Some mornings I wake up and my lips are purple, and my poor wife gets nervous she'll wake up and her old man will be all dead like a, uh, like an old man. It's a common happening with combat veterans, so my doctors tell me.

It was all that shit I saw in the 'Nam. :P :D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Seeing RagingDr active on our lovely forum makes me happy 

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 28, 2015, 02:20:18 AM
Seeing RagingDr active on our lovely forum makes me happy 

Thanks a lot, Fury. I've perpetrated some obnoxious shit up in here, but I think I've finally moved passed that lol. Plus I feel bad for Hicks having to clean up after me. He's like the friend that wakes you up and says "you're laying in your own puke in the gutter again, man, go home."

It's time for me to give a little back.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well that sounds f**king terrifying! I couldn't imagine having to deal with that. Isn't there anything you can do for that?

You've been fine lately mate. It's always nice to see you floating around!  :)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 28, 2015, 07:23:19 AM
Well that sounds f**king terrifying! I couldn't imagine having to deal with that. Isn't there anything you can do for that?

You've been fine lately mate. It's always nice to see you floating around!  :)
Thanks, I'm trying Ringo

Spoiler
I'm tryin real hard
[close]

Yeah they have you do an overnight study and then you can get whats called a CPAP machine thats basically a small generator with a mask. It pushes air up into your airways to keep them open while you sleep.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

How the frak are you supposed to get to sleep in the first place? Wouldn't that be noisy?

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

We begin principal photography next week, but here's our first unofficial poster, it will get taken down because I pulled the pic from google, but I hope y'all like it

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Very nice! What are you planning on doing for the official poster? Something drawn or photographed?

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Probably photographed, once we begin shooting

The Runner

The Runner

Finally getting all the stuff moved into the new house....and new backyard friends!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Got a new set for our forum!

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: The Runner on Jul 29, 2015, 07:16:10 PM
Finally getting all the stuff moved into the new house....and new backyard friends!
Moving house i though you were moving campuses.

The Runner

The Runner

No m8 that is the hoe who is moving I'm not she's following her boy toy.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: The Runner on Jul 30, 2015, 12:02:50 AM
No m8 that is the hoe who is moving I'm not she's following her boy toy.
LOL man you have a beef with her

The Runner

The Runner

I'll PM you the tragic tale soon once I get On my computer I don't want this becoming sappy story thread.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed