Single Player Questions/Help Thread

Started by WeaN, Feb 14, 2010, 03:37:48 PM

Author
Single Player Questions/Help Thread (Read 60,749 times)

Spic

Spic

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Feb 19, 2010, 02:14:33 AM
Since their was no official help thread, so I had no choice to post here. In the second level in the Xeno story mode, I need help trying to get out of the room that you start out in? It looks like you have to travel inside the fan, but it's seems you have to find a way to get through it? Can someone help me?

Vent on wall behind fan you'll be facing it, hold focus, inside vent carry on holding focus there will be an exit at your feet. 

Xenodog

I need help on Alien campaign.  :P
When your in the jungle compound place, with the part of the crashed Marlow (after you destroy the radio antennae and wipe out all the marines in the swamp place.)
How do you get into the Civilian's building?

Dowly

Dowly

Quote from: Xenodog on Feb 19, 2010, 05:43:06 PM
I need help on Alien campaign.  :P
When your in the jungle compound place, with the part of the crashed Marlow (after you destroy the radio antennae and wipe out all the marines in the swamp place.)
How do you get into the Civilian's building?

There's vents all around the area, cant remember which one, but one of them leads into the building. Check the ones near the building.

Xenodog

One of them ehh?
Thought so, checked loads but couldn't find the way. :P
Shall look harder tomorrow.

Corporal Hicks

There are vents on the floors near the buildings. They lead under the buildings.

DB

DB

About Six:

Spoiler
Is it ever explained in detail why that Alien is smarter and more special than other Aliens?
[close]

John_Kimble

Quote from: DB on Feb 20, 2010, 11:28:22 PM
About Six:

Spoiler
Is it ever explained in detail why that Alien is smarter and more special than other Aliens?
[close]

The ending should've given you the answer...

Xeno dude

anyone beat the alien campaign on nightmare yet?

o_O_SAUSAGE_O_o

i'll do that after i beat marine in nightmare.... alien is my least favorite species

Hawkins

Quote from: Xeno dude on Feb 21, 2010, 12:20:50 AM
I think Wean best Marine,Alien,and Predator on nightmare.

Dowly

Dowly

Quote from: Xeno dude on Feb 21, 2010, 12:20:50 AM

I think I got one level to go, just cant remember which one.  ;D (They really should have an option to see statistics of the different missions, the difficulty you played it on etc.)

Anywho, I think anyone can beat it on NM, it really isnt any different from easy (that is, if you play it as an alien should, sneaky sneaky etc.).

Dusk

Dusk

Ok, just started the Predator campaign. Can anyone tell me why I don't have freaking Xeno vision yet?

Dowly

Dowly

Quote from: Dusk on Feb 21, 2010, 02:46:21 AM
Ok, just started the Predator campaign. Can anyone tell me why I don't have freaking Xeno vision yet?

Because you get it later?  :D

Dusk

Dusk

This is freaking nonsense. Why would I get it later?

Namihana

Quote from: Dusk on Feb 21, 2010, 02:57:23 AM
This is freaking nonsense. Why would I get it later?

It's not like you automatically have all weapons and gear when you start the SP campaigns. IMO, that would be less of a challenge.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed