The Lovecraft Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jan 18, 2011, 06:33:16 PM

Author
The Lovecraft Thread (Read 191,275 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Maybe it's Great Young One.

See what I did there?

SM

SM

And I really wish I hadn't.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Anyone seen The Last Lovecraft: Relic of Cthulhu yet?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Not yet.
Thought the title sounded dumb until I looked up for the plot. Sounds interesting - I actually thought of a film involving someone discovering that Lovecraft was inspired for his stories by the real Cthulhu and all the pantheon, etc. -

Undeadite

Undeadite

That Cthulhu Fish graced the trunk of my first car. Man I miss it.

And I've been waiting for the HPL Historical Society to finish Whisperer in Darkness for a long time. That's great news!

Also, it looks like Ron Howard is looking to make an adaptation of the comic The Strange Adventures of HPL.

http://www.fangoria.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3603:another-lovecraft-movie-in-the-works&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=167

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Feb 22, 2011, 05:19:57 AM
And I really wish I hadn't.

Man, why you gotta be all like, ruinin' my jokes n' shit?

SM

SM

Sorry, but that was all you this time.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Just watched the Last Lovecraft. For a low budget Shawn of the Dead type of spoof, it was surprisingly funny. Especially all the stuff about fish rape.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Never heard of it. Cult film?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Fish rape? Sounds like a GWAR song..

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Fish Rape?
Sounds like...

:D

Huol

Huol

Or...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Wait... Lovecraft wasn't very 'strict' about Sex-related subjects. I remember reading in the Anthology notes that he had always a kind of weird relationship with Sex. SO what's all with rape and penises? :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed