Alien Series Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 19, 2024, 12:42:45 PM

Author
Alien Series Catch All Thread (Read 3,862 times)

RIP77

RIP77

Legion is fantastic.

And yes. Is very important execution.  I Love Noah H and want  see his reinvent Alien more than Romulus ( too i see of course).

But want know.  Alien/Noah is  universe Alien o not?.Let them explain it clearly publicly.

It is his series that will be in or out, not the rest.

He is no one to decide about the rest.

I'm just saying that if it breaks a lot  continuity, it's the series that's out like Legion. And Fox want Legion same universo but Noah reinvent a lot and chague idea Fox.

It can happen again with the Alien series.

In post-production Fox  will surely decide this. And  is sure than decision is only serie in or out  , not rest movies, no prequels.

Immortan Jonesy

GrimmVision

GrimmVision

Can I just say that I'm disappointed that Hawley didn't say or do anything for Alien Day? Like c'mon, dude. You have a whole TV SERIES about ALIEN in the works! A bit lame tbh.

Still Collating...

Yeah, even just a Tweet congratulating Alien Day would've been a nice gesture...

Scott Conover

Quote from: GrimmVision on Apr 29, 2024, 11:31:28 PMCan I just say that I'm disappointed that Hawley didn't say or do anything for Alien Day? Like c'mon, dude. You have a whole TV SERIES about ALIEN in the works! A bit lame tbh.

I truely don't think it's a big deal. I'd rather he focuses on making the actual thing then be forced to address the fans in some awkward video or half assed photo. He doesn't seem like the type to engage with fandom in that way, and I think that's totally fine.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Imbrie

Imbrie

Timothy Olyphant makes a brief mention of the creature in the series:

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/alien-timothy-olyphant-drops-interesting-detail-about-fx-series/

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Imbrie on May 01, 2024, 10:39:10 AMTimothy Olyphant makes a brief mention of the creature in the series:

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/alien-timothy-olyphant-drops-interesting-detail-about-fx-series/

QuoteBut it was the last part of his response that got our radar going. While describing his time filming in Thailand, Olyphant noted that "there's a monster" in the FX series that "takes up a lot of screen time."

Neat. Really looking forward to seeing how it is executed in this.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Monster takes up a lot of screen time? >:(

Imbrie

Imbrie

Quote from: Ingwar on May 01, 2024, 11:17:47 AMMonster takes up a lot of screen time? >:(

Delivers a mind melting, 50 minute soliloquy directly to the viewer.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

It could also be figuratively speaking... But I hope not.

GrimmVision

GrimmVision

Quote from: Scott Conover on May 01, 2024, 05:39:00 AM
Quote from: GrimmVision on Apr 29, 2024, 11:31:28 PMCan I just say that I'm disappointed that Hawley didn't say or do anything for Alien Day? Like c'mon, dude. You have a whole TV SERIES about ALIEN in the works! A bit lame tbh.

I truely don't think it's a big deal. I'd rather he focuses on making the actual thing then be forced to address the fans in some awkward video or half assed photo. He doesn't seem like the type to engage with fandom in that way, and I think that's totally fine.

He's been working on this thing for like 3 1/2 years. Taking 5 minutes to post a photo acknowledging the people who will be supporting his show next year won't keep him from continuing his work on it 🤷🏼

SiL

SiL

Even the marketing team just posting something would've been nice.

cucuchu

cucuchu

Could be that they didn't want to steal the spotlight from Romulus. Doesn't make sense to me as I believe promoting one will synergistically boost the hype for the other (at least for now, maybe not it Romulus is a dud). But maybe it's just a matter of respect or even Disney/20th Century forcing them to keep mum about it right now.

I imagine Alien Day 2025 will be all about the series though.

Nightmare Asylum

That's what I'm imagining was the case. Probably a desire to focus on one project at a time and not confuse the general audience mere months before the new film's release.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed