How about the teaser POSTER?/Fan-Posters

Started by Bishop2, Aug 15, 2007, 02:04:35 PM

Author
How about the teaser POSTER?/Fan-Posters (Read 69,267 times)

KARHAN

very nice but i cant hel you with the alien issue ;D

dDave

How about this?

dDave

my newest version, without REQUIEM..., because i think aliens vs. predator is cooler without it...

if you forget the tail and the red points, what aspects of aliens and preds could i add to the pic?

vehtam

Quote from: dDave on Oct 28, 2007, 01:24:39 PM

if you forget the tail and the red points, what aspects of aliens and preds could i add to the pic?

a few days ago i would say eggs, or biomechanical arm or chest, but now my advice is : barfing and vomiting, eventually, fleshy bulky shoulder, or fleshy 'training bra' chest.

Alienseseses

Quote from: vehtam on Oct 28, 2007, 01:28:52 PM

a few days ago i would say eggs, or biomechanical arm or chest, but now my advice is : barfing and vomiting, eventually, fleshy bulky shoulder, or fleshy 'training bra' chest.

Oh, whine, whine, whine.

That doesn't help. I say facehuggers.

Xenomorphine

Actually, if you took away any visual references to the actual creatures, I think it would work in a better way.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

my newest version, without REQUIEM..., because i think aliens vs. predator is cooler without it...

I like this one, it reminds me of signs.

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Oct 29, 2007, 01:11:49 AM

I like this one, it reminds me of signs.

jurrassic park 2 for me.  the tail needs to be more biomechanical looking.

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Sep 18, 2007, 04:38:24 AM
Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Sep 17, 2007, 06:33:45 PM
I wanted to keep it simple, adding to much makes it look like a B-movie poster.
Wow, that looks familiar...let me think...That's right!
Dude...if you look a couple of pages back:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=4092.195

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/kuzeh/avpr4.jpg

wow, i like this one.   :)

dDave

Quote from: Alienseseses on Oct 28, 2007, 05:47:48 PM
Quote from: vehtam on Oct 28, 2007, 01:28:52 PM

Oh, whine, whine, whine.

That doesn't help. I say facehuggers.

thx

and also to Ratchetcomander, but signs? ok^^

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Sep 17, 2007, 05:21:09 PM
I decided to have ago at making fan posters, so I made one up to now  ;D   

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o127/filmman01/avp%20collection%20forum%20and%20site/avprequiemposter1.jpg

Do exactly the same thing, but recreate the 'egg splitting' part in glowing yellow and green, from the 'Alien' poster, across the Earth.

That gets the point across perfectly, without a single hint of the actual creatures on it. It makes the Earth look like an Alien egg and we see the Predator ship.

XenoVC

Sucks  :-\

dDave

dDave

here is a simple version with the ship...

and her is another version of my newest and i ask you, what should i add for predator aspects???
and should i add a tagline?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed