Why do people hate the Predalien embryo implantation into the pregnant women?

Started by predxeno, May 25, 2010, 05:41:42 PM

Author
Why do people hate the Predalien embryo implantation into the pregnant women? (Read 89,500 times)

samoht

They would have been eaten by the aliens.

OmegaZilla

Quote from: #6.0 on Jun 12, 2010, 01:09:14 AM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 11, 2010, 03:03:17 PM
They were ate alive from the Predalien.
Or they simply went boom when the nuke hit the town.

Eaten alive by the predalien?
Yup.
It's a random explanation for a random movie after all.

#6.0

It could have happened, or it may not have. Im not bothered either way.

FUZION PREDATOR

Because it's shocked their young teenager's mind

OmegaZilla

As some of you may know I watched again AvPR some days ago. Now, I've noted something weird while this specific scene:
The Predalien's inner jaw passes through the Woman's lips in a weird way, almost like the CGI shot was badly synchronized with the real one. I'm practically sure about this because I freezeframed.
Has anyone got frame-to-frame shots of the scene to prove what I am saying?

Spider One

This was one of those scenes that was meant to shock but I could have done without it as was mentioned by previous people. It was stupid, goes against what we know about the Aliens whole cycle, ect..

samoht

Not everyone thinks its stupid. I thought it was good. 

predxeno

PredalienXenomorph

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

I thought it was an intresting concept but it really wasn't shot that well. How it could be referred to as a pred trait boggles me. Also i don't get why pregnant women why not just any women. Also if it was a pred queen shouldnt it have molted soon after it was born a few hours i guess im not an expert here.(i'm guessing people have gone over theses points multiple times). I read earlier in the post about it showing up in future games and books, it might be good if done right maybe like a first person headbite in avp(2010). To be honest i doubt will ever see it again.

#6.0

Quote from: samoht on Jun 23, 2010, 08:37:57 AM
Not everyone thinks its stupid. I thought it was good.

i do 2.

RagingDragon

Well there's 4 of you on my sh*t list, any more takers???  ;D

SpaceMarines

echobbase79

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 04, 2010, 07:17:20 PM
They shall be... corrected.

I always thought the concept was kinda of cool but not for an AvP movie. It just contradicts way to much of the mythos for the aliens. If it would've been a different movie I'd probably like it better.

#6.0

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jul 04, 2010, 08:05:54 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 04, 2010, 07:17:20 PM
They shall be... corrected.

I always thought the concept was kinda of cool but not for an AvP movie. It just contradicts way to much of the mythos for the aliens. If it would've been a different movie I'd probably like it better.

Why so?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed