Make a comment about the opposite fanbase.

Started by MadassAlex, Sep 29, 2009, 09:14:56 PM

Author
Make a comment about the opposite fanbase. (Read 14,251 times)

cloverfan98

Several Predators fans have been caught murdering and skining people many times, while
many Alien fans have been arrested for grabbing random people and stuffing eggs down their throats.

SiL

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 02, 2009, 04:10:23 PM
I think you defended us in your thread killer...Aliens fans love the cock and what it represents whereas Predator fans love puddy tat in their face.
Quite the opposite!

Alien fans hate the cock and fear it, as it represents death - They spend their time avoiding this harbinger of doom where possible. Predator fans, similarly, fear the vagina, and spend their time trying to kill it - The Predator, as ubermensch, emasculates humans, and therefore its destruction is sought for. At the seat of this emasculation is a corruption of the vagina itself, root of all femininity!

Alien fans see a wang and run screaming, Pred fans see a vagina and start shooting in a misguided attempt to reassert their injured masculinity!

Master Chief

Master Chief

haha...(+) Your exquisite manners sometimes make me feel gauche. :P

Okay, maybe it's just Vulhala who loves the, you know what.

Predboy

hahahaha, awesome thread. :D

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: TheMonolith on Oct 03, 2009, 01:51:46 AM
Alien fans made Alien Resurrection.

Predator fans made AvP R.

I am not sure which is the bigger crime.

A:R was an unpaid parking ticket, AvP:R was child sexual abuse and ethnic cleansing.

DoomRulz

What?

SpreadEagleBeagle

MadassAlex

He's referring to the difference in crimes.

At least A:R was just a poor movie. AvPR was canon-raping.

Mr. Domino

Frankly, I mind the canon-raping far less than the Legitimacy of the franchise raping.

The PredBen

Well ... clearly this thread is pretty one sided. I mean ... give the Pred fans a break.

POINT TO MAKE -

Alien fans will often bring up Grid ( AVP lead alien. ) in a who'd win in a fight Alien or Predator. But they'll be pissed if a Predator fan brings up Wolf ( AVP:R's lead Pred. ) holding two aliens by the neck.  ;D.

chupacabras acheronsis

hurr aleinz fanz are ghey durr

ElderPredator

Quote from: MadassAlex on Sep 29, 2009, 09:14:56 PMThe obsession Alien fans have with the Xeno's inner mouth leads me to believe that their sexual orientations are quite questionable to say the least.

Your turn.
Fixed!! ;D

MadassAlex

Quote from: ElderPredator on Oct 04, 2009, 04:01:37 PM
Quote from: MadassAlex on Sep 29, 2009, 09:14:56 PMThe obsession Alien fans have with the Xeno's inner mouth leads me to believe that their sexual orientations are quite questionable to say the least.

Your turn.
Cocks!!!  :-*

Fixed. :3

Predboy

The fact that the alien's head resembles that of a penis is a turn on enough for alien fans, but the added slime adding more to the authenticity drives them wild.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

ALIEN FANS! my avatar is sexy, isn't?? xD
<--------------

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed