Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 968,764 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I finished the AvP 2010 Predator campaign on Nightmare! Just Marine to go!

Lie

Lie

^ Might need to pick up nightmare mode again, but after i'm dont with Red Dead and Wet.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

You really need to think and act like the Predator to survive it, I found my usual stealth kill and run techniques didn't work, so luring the prey away from the group and using minimum stealth/trophy kills helped me survive. In fact, I only used the trophy kills on the enemies that actually put up a decent fight.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Predator is p*ss easy on nightmare, marine and alien though is tuff'

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Alien was super easy for me, Predator was challenging, Marine I've found very hard so far.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Any tips for alien, I suck at alien.

Just started avp again wonder why. :P

Quote from: shobidoo on Jul 20, 2010, 03:15:04 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Jul 20, 2010, 11:11:01 AM
i played through Monkey Island special Edition last night, to get the speed trophy, in which you have to complete the game in less than 3 hours, i went a bit TOO fast, and completed in 1h 36m.  :o quite proud i was. i now have 100% of the trophies for it. shame there's no platinum for PSN games :( (except Wipeout HD)
Nice, is monkey island any good?

if you like that sort of game, yes, it's fun and funny, and difficult unless you know what you are doing also it's good for pick up and playability since it can be saved at any time, and has zero loading.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jul 20, 2010, 07:03:25 PM

Sprint like the wind through the Ruins level before you
Spoiler
fight the 3 Predators
[close]
and basically avoid enemies if you can, or make sure you take down one at a time if you absolutely have to dismember them. :P

Lie

Lie

1 begin the hard;

1. Marines
2. Predators
3. Aliens

In the demo I maxed out Alien so the campaign was never gonna be hard for me anyway, Predator's was an ok difficulty on nightmare. The boss battle at the end is awesome on nightmare, and the Marine's... After I face the Queen I went into some next mode which I wish I could do online, because I just didn't want to die and I didn't.

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jul 20, 2010, 07:03:25 PM

This one only works in story; Tail from the walk to knock down anything then go behind it... do I need to say the rest.  :D

Raptor

Raptor

Playin DeathSpank at the moment,such an awesome fun loot game!!

Tomorrow is Limbo time baby!!!

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Finally playing the Medal Of Honor beta for the 360, kickass MP gonna be a big hit imo.

Huol

Huol

i played through Monkey Island special Edition last night, to get the speed trophy, in which you have to complete the game in less than 3 hours, i went a bit TOO fast, and completed in 1h 36m.  :o quite proud i was. i now have 100% of the trophies for it. shame there's no platinum for PSN games :( (except Wipeout HD)

Yes.

A thousand thousand times yes.

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Huol on Jul 21, 2010, 01:18:59 AM

Yes.

A thousand thousand times yes.
ok then ill prolly buy if after i buy deathspank.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jul 20, 2010, 06:39:07 PM
I finished the AvP 2010 Predator campaign on Nightmare! Just Marine to go!

I might give it a go...but after I get through with Split/Second.

Nope

Nope

Playing GTA Vice City and Deus Ex

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed