Author
Currently Playing (Read 969,004 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Perfect Dark XBLA, FF13, Super SF4, and Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey

Quote from: Huol on May 05, 2010, 11:15:19 PM
Final Fantasy XIII

Its not as bad as I was told.

Sure its not final fantasy but its an alright rpg.
so far.

I just hope for the next game they realise people buy final fantasy for a fantasy game.
Enough of this sci fi shit.
I want my black mages and magic rocks back.

i thought on the whole everyon'es favourite FFs were the ones with sci fi elements, the only ones i've ever played (breifly, not completey) are 7,8, and 10 which all have sci-fi elements.

Purebreedalien

Lie

Lie

Did you know that Yuri Lowenthal did some of the voice acting for this game, Incredible.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: AvatarIII on May 06, 2010, 08:09:32 AM
Quote from: Huol on May 05, 2010, 11:15:19 PM
Final Fantasy XIII

Its not as bad as I was told.

Sure its not final fantasy but its an alright rpg.
so far.

I just hope for the next game they realise people buy final fantasy for a fantasy game.
Enough of this sci fi shit.
I want my black mages and magic rocks back.

i thought on the whole everyon'es favourite FFs were the ones with sci fi elements, the only ones i've ever played (breifly, not completey) are 7,8, and 10 which all have sci-fi elements.

7 was the one that changed everything.
While it was a great game it really took FF on a different direction.
With the exception of 9 (which i loved) every final fantasy since 7 has been heavily mired in sci fi.

Also the first suck point has just surfaced.
You only control one character. Which makes boss battles really annoying because now you constantly have one person you have to protect. If they die, game over. Even if you have a buttload of phoenix downs and 2 active party members, nope you're dead.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oddly enough, RE 5 on the 360 is a lot of fun for me despite the fact that I already beat it and unlocked most of the trophies in the PS3 version.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 07, 2010, 01:20:45 AM
Oddly enough, RE 5 on the 360 is a lot of fun for me despite the fact that I already beat it and unlocked most of the trophies in the PS3 version.

That's what I am playing as of late. I have the infinite rocket launcher so I am just messing around killing bosses in one shot. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's kind of fun, going back and playing from scratch. I'm spending almost all my gold on completely upgrading the Ithaca and Beretta coz I use them the most. I want my Hydra, dammit!!

First Blood

First Blood

Heh, the Hydra is just nasty. Chris looks like badass holding in one hand when you aim.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I forgot to add Soul Sliver on my list. I'm trying to rise up my Pokemon so they go against the Elite 4. The games are still fun neverless.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Might get Call Of Juarez if it is any good in anticipation for RDR??? ??

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on May 08, 2010, 09:38:02 PM
Might get Call Of Juarez if it is any good in anticipation for RDR??? ??

I've heard the first one was pretty bad. But the sequel is much made improvement.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

It does look quite good yer but not sure if the story or gameplay is very good?

First Blood

First Blood

I haven't played the Juarez games. But I have played Gun which was really fun.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

That is supposedly the best western game so far ;) ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed