Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 968,757 times)

fluxcap

fluxcap

Crysis is the greatest thing ever. I'm playing Vegas 2, but goddamn. Crysis, I shed tears of joy because of those graphics.

severen76

severen76

Everywhere was sold out of vegas2 when I went to town today. I'm guessing it's good.

dale07

dale07

this is football 2003 ;D just waiting for grand tourismo 5 ;)

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Call of Duty 2, I think it's dying :'(. It won't let me play certain levels. I played that game for years from normal to veteran difficulty. I love all the tank and British levels. I also like the Russian level when you blow up German H.Q., and the whole American chapter "Hill 400". Call of Duty 2 is one of the best games in my life.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I've really gotten back into Ninja Gaiden. I'm playing it on Hard and it's really kicking my ass :P

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Super Smash Bros. Brawl; I'm halfway through "The Great Maze" on The Subspace Emissary.

Demosthenes

Demosthenes

MuA

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Tetris DS.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 23, 2008, 03:43:08 AM
I've really gotten back into Ninja Gaiden. I'm playing it on Hard and it's really kicking my ass :P

I downloaded Ninja Gaiden: Black off of Xbox Live. It's so much easier than the original Ninja Gaiden. I have to complete it on Normal before I can unlock Hard or Master Ninja.

What bit are you at? I'm currently on the first fight with Alma. It's the biggest challenge I've had so far.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Same. It's even harder on Hard, and I really do mean that in the sincerest way possible.

Demosthenes

Demosthenes

Quote from: Aeus on Mar 23, 2008, 07:20:39 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 23, 2008, 03:43:08 AM

I downloaded Ninja Gaiden: Black off of Xbox Live. It's so much easier than the original Ninja Gaiden. I have to complete it on Normal before I can unlock Hard or Master Ninja.

What bit are you at? I'm currently on the first fight with Alma. It's the biggest challenge I've had so far.

You guys make me wana play that game

Aeus

Aeus

It's one of the best Xbox games ever. Rivaling Halo: CE.

Play it now. But be warned, it is very hard. Unless you play on Ninja Dog.  :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Aeus on Mar 23, 2008, 10:27:05 PM
It's one of the best Xbox games ever. Rivaling Halo: CE.

Play it now. But be warned, it is very hard. Unless you play on Ninja Dog.  :P

Only at first. First time I played it I almost broke my controller out of sheer anger, but after I beat Normal, it became easier. But Hard is just >_<

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

i just started replaying star wars battlefront. still the best battlefront game. ;D

Zero

Zero

Quote from: ghost rider on Mar 23, 2008, 11:08:26 PM
i just started replaying star wars battlefront. still the best battlefront game. ;D

renegade Squadron owns it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed