Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 968,909 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Continuing the Strange Men series...

The Sandman was pretty good, but has some bullshit hard moments (the glass maze chase scene... urgh) and was a lot less messed up than Crooked Man. It still told a mostly interesting story, and was still fun.

The Boogie Man is... interesting. It's got a great vibe to it, and some nasty imagery, and the story *is* interesting once it develops. But the puzzles can be a tad too obscure at times, and the events you need to trigger to unlock the only good ending are downright impossible to figure out without looking at a guide.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Been playing a bit of Ion Maiden, which is a great throwback shooter. I've also been playing quite a bit of PUBG. I had been playing quite a bit of Insurgency.

I'm also playing a lot of Half-Life and Quake again. Started working on my own map pack again for the first time in quite awhile. It's called "Diminishing Returns"

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Far Cry 5
Having a lot of fun so far. It's weird, because I kind of associate Far Cry with islands (the original on PC was my first FC), but it's still a really good game. They made fishing in a video game fun. Gotta say though I'm not a fan of how weapons unlock in stores.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Back on Isolation but also playing Doom, Tomb Raider and mgsv.

Huggs

Huggs

Currently beating Kingdom Hearts 2.5. Then it's on to splinter cell: blacklist and the DMC trilogy.

Darkness

Darkness

Really getting into COD WW2 online. So nice to be back playing WW2 games again.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Wolfenstein 3D

I'm convinced the level layouts on the later maps in the Nocturnal Missions were designed by sadists... other than the Nazis, I mean.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 30, 2018, 06:29:03 PM
Really getting into COD WW2 online. So nice to be back playing WW2 games again.
BF V is coming. 

WW2 without getting knifed from 49ft away.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Darksiders II
Monster Hunter World
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Ultimate Doom

aliens13

aliens13

I'm playing the Nightmare Mode of Alien Isolation on Ps4. This us getting difficult as hell, now I'm stock on the part of Proyect KG-348 with only 25 of Flamethrower and no Molotov or Pipe Bomb to defend myself.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Nightmare mode is definitely one of the best ways to play the game but you will die a lot but that goes without saying. I managed to complete it but not without some hiccups. The Alien isn't the hardest part about nightmare mode funny enough, its actually your inventory or lack thereof, getting ammo is a bit trickier, the tracker doesn't work properly and the uprgraded working Joes are a pain in the butt as they are ammo sponges, more shots means more noise to.

Razz

Razz

Killing Floor 2 (PS4)

TheRaven

TheRaven

Halo 2 on my PC (yay for getting it to work sans vista) because I crave nostalgia.
that and I'm trying my hand at the first AvP game and getting horrendously lost at times.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheRaven on May 03, 2018, 09:35:08 AM
Halo 2 on my PC (yay for getting it to work sans vista) because I crave nostalgia.
that and I'm trying my hand at the first AvP game and getting horrendously lost at times.

How in odin's name did you manage this? I've been dyin to pick it up for pc but everybody says its impossible without vista.

Currently playing Hitman Absolution. I give it 4/10.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed