Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 968,736 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 26, 2015, 11:50:00 AM
I'm back to Just Cause 2. I'll discover and complete all of the locations even if it kills me, dammit.

Loved that game. Quite possibly the biggest open world game I've ever played. It was my intention to visit every location but eventually gave up. There is simply way too much stuff to do. You'll never do it.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 28, 2015, 04:57:33 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 26, 2015, 11:50:00 AM
I'm back to Just Cause 2. I'll discover and complete all of the locations even if it kills me, dammit.

Loved that game. Quite possibly the biggest open world game I've ever played. It was my intention to visit every location but eventually gave up. There is simply way too much stuff to do. You'll never do it.

You don't know me! YOU'RE NOT GOD!!!!!

Randomizer

Randomizer

Deus Ex: The Fall

Was going to play The Orange Box but my 360's disc drive is f**ked (or so it seems). All I can play now on it is Halo 4. (conspiracy?)

Darkness

Darkness

Currently playing Assassins Creed Unity. So many collectibles and things to do.

Also got Slenderman: The Arrival on the go.

Razz

Razz

Gears Of War: Ultimate Edition (Xbox One)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Skyrim

Heroes of the Storm

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I finally started Assassin's Creed Black Flag at the weekend (got it for free on XBL), only played the first 10 or so minutes but seems alright. Not in any dire rush to continue though - especially with Tomb Raider coming out for free on XBL this month. I'll want to replay that before Rise Of.

Gate

Gate

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Batman: Arkham Asylum

So yesterday afternoon I sat down to play a little of this game... come 3 AM and I'm almost done with it. Stopped there and finished it earlier today. :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Completed a little more than 50% in Just Cause 2!!! I'm so close to finally completing every location and collecting all the faction items. Read em and weep, Darkness 8)

Razz

Razz

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 02, 2015, 12:28:37 PM
Completed a little more than 50% in Just Cause 2!!! I'm so close to finally completing every location and collecting all the faction items. Read em and weep, Darkness 8)

How can you be close if you're at 50%?  I checked my save and I was at 53%with 39 hours played when I gave up. There was still hundreds of locations I hadn't been to.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I've discovered and completed almost all of the locations that are "hidden". My overall progress is around 54%. I haven't touched the challenges or many of the main or side missions.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Randomizer on Aug 30, 2015, 07:36:38 AM
Was going to play The Orange Box but my 360's disc drive is f**ked (or so it seems). All I can play now on it is Halo 4. (conspiracy?)

Where I'm going, I don't need discs.

(Back to my PC.)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed