Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 968,769 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Effectz on Oct 08, 2014, 08:54:45 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 08, 2014, 11:34:27 AM
Starting adventure mode in Diablo 3: RoS. I also increased the difficulty level to Torment. This should be fun.

Doom are you on the US server?I have my character on US add me my ID is Effectz#2893

Will do :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

HOLY SHIT, YES TO ALL THREE!!!

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D

I have no idea whats going on but it's fun so I'll stick with it

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Oct 09, 2014, 03:04:14 AM

If you still don't understand what's happening once you get to the end then you need not worry since it's all explained in the end cutscene.

tavianini19

tavianini19

Gaahhhh f**k the medical wing! Cannot get to the hiding spots without being seen, he always pulls me out and kills me!

Alien isolation btw

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I don't even hide man, I just walk with my motion tracker up and go in the opposite direction he is at.

If the dot is faded and he's moving all quick he's in the tunnels, if its big he's on ground level. 

The novelty of Isolation wore off pretty quick imo.  I dig the game designs and the world which is why I'll play it until I beat it, but the actual gameplay mechanics just aren't my kick. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Oct 09, 2014, 03:04:14 AM

It's a pretty emotional game too. Wait until the very final boss fight.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 09, 2014, 07:43:29 AM
I don't even hide man, I just walk with my motion tracker up and go in the opposite direction he is at.

If the dot is faded and he's moving all quick he's in the tunnels, if its big he's on ground level. 
Same. Just walk up with the motion tracker and only hide when you hear the footsteps coming up. I also never used any of the devices the entire game. The only thing I used was the flamethrower.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Bayonetta 2 Demo

Bruh. Bayonetta is back. 8)

Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Just messing around online since Street Smash requires street pass to work so I' just wait until I go somewhere with my 3DS. ::)

tavianini19

tavianini19

The novelty of Isolation wore off pretty quick imo.  I dig the game designs and the world which is why I'll play it until I beat it, but the actual gameplay mechanics just aren't my kick.
You on hard?

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

WWE '13

It's all about that "Attitude Era" mode.  ;)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: tavianini19 on Oct 09, 2014, 06:57:02 PM

You on hard?

Nope.  Normal playthrough first my nig. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

f**king casual.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

to busy defending freedom nub

tavianini19

tavianini19

Yeah I'm playing hard and I'm having issues with the medical supplies part. I was close but then I accidentally left the cabinet I was in and he found me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed