Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 969,064 times)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Just got into the Destiny alpha, downloading it now.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Watch_Dogs, pretty good I think. I love these type of stories.

Bit of Forza aswell.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I was gonna buy watchdogs but decided against it.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 14, 2014, 06:08:34 AM
I was gonna buy watchdogs but decided against it.
Good.

Octodad, lol this f**king game is hilarious.

Gonna start Kingdom Hearts 1.5 now.

Vepariga

Vepariga

I dont see the hate for Watch Dogs personally. If you like hacker stories and behind the scenes dirty work type things then you'll like it. I'm enjoying it quite alot.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Check the vids with bugs and glitches in the WD topic  ;)

Vepariga

Vepariga

Yeah ive seen some complaints on bugs and such, but my play though so far I havent encountered any glitches or bugs, and im pretty far into it.

WinterActual

WinterActual

The hate mostly comes because of that Failsoft promoted the game as THA NAEXT GEN GAEM OF DA YR! and nothing, literally nothing in this game is "next gen".

SM

SM

Mass Effect - FINALLY shit is happening.  Only for me to find out I royally suck at combat...

Vakarian

Vakarian

Playing Max: Curse of Brotherhood on the X1 - Really pretty game, and it's one of the best platform games i've played since Limbo. Can't wait for Inside to be released now.

Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 14, 2014, 10:02:38 AM
The hate mostly comes because of that Failsoft promoted the game as THA NAEXT GEN GAEM OF DA YR! and nothing, literally nothing in this game is "next gen".

I have to agree with this. I did enjoy playing it, and it is pretty, but definitely nothing that screamed out "next gen" to me. On top of that the storyline and protagonist is so forgettable, I haven't even touched the game since completing it.

Quote from: SM on Jun 14, 2014, 11:45:53 AM
Mass Effect - FINALLY shit is happening.  Only for me to find out I royally suck at combat...

Combat in ME1 is pretty hard if you don't fully understand how to upgrade your powers, weapons and armour. On top of that it's not exactly the greatest combat game in the world. ME2 and ME3 definitely kick some ass in combat gameplay though.

Sadogoat

Sadogoat

I seem to be on a bit of a gaming burnout lately - the only two titles I'm occasionally flipping between are Lord Of The Rings Online (which is suffering a long, lingering death due to budget and staff cuts - thanks Warner Bros!) and Diablo III (up to Paragon Level 334 and now often wondering why I need to level up anymore). When I can't be bothered loading up either, I find brief solace in the ageing Day Of Defeat: Source (which is still my preferred team-based shooter after all these years - wish Valve would make a new one).

I did try to get back into State Of Decay recently since I'd long ago bought the Breakdown expansion and never fired it up again. However, after about 20 minutes play, I remembered why I stopped playing it originally - got sick of the magically teleporting zombies appearing nearby when I thought I'd killed every single one in my immediate vicinity so I could do some uninterrupted looting. Guess I won't be getting the new Lifeline DLC in a hurry.

Still sitting unfinished in my Steam library, waiting for my motivation to return so I can complete them: Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2, Dead Island, Legend Of Grimrock and Batman: Arkham City.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 14, 2014, 10:02:38 AM

Well anything that is still released on PS3 and 360 isnt 'next gen' the One and Ps4 versions are just upscaled and with added lighting effects, thats basically it. So i was already in the mind frame that it wasnt a 'next gen' title.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I don't know about what lighting effects you are talking about  :laugh: The PC, X1 and PS4 DO NOT have dynamic lighting  :laugh:

Vepariga

Vepariga

well whatever it has its got better lighting then the 360 an PS3 versions lol.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Hotline Miami

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Darkstalkers Resurrection

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed