Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 968,964 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

So many dead marines.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Gah, I want to play that so badly right now.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 20, 2014, 02:46:41 AM
So many dead marines.

I tried playing a no kill mission but accidently threw a guy off the watchtower learning the controls.  From the on in I did a run and gun and Big Boss was so much more badass in this one than he ever was before.

I like how if you laid prone and an enemy tried sneaking up on you he transitioned into a CQM stance pretty seamlessly.  They improved his marksmanship in this one instead of just making him an okay shooter with good CQC/Judo skills.  I liked.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I was able to do a run with no kills on hard, but I haven't been able to do one without being spotted.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I tend to go guns blazing when the option is available. 

It began to open up in MGS3 and IV.  I think it will be a legitimate option in V.  Can't wait. 

But I will have to do a no seen mission in this one though.  For old times sake.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

GAAAAAHHH I HATE ALL OF YOU :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 20, 2014, 02:54:43 AM
But I will have to do a no seen mission in this one though.  For old times snake.
Fixed.

Guards have eagle vision on hard difficulty.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

haven't tried it yet

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 20, 2014, 01:48:50 AM
What doers that even mean?
Yeah, I never understood this answer. Its like people have some pool of money for their whole life and they refuse to buy a better pc or a better car. Money come and go, while your moments with modded Skyrim are just once in a life time.

Sabby

Sabby

Some people are just content with the original game. I want more out of Skyrim, or I see it has shortcomings, so I mod it. It's a lot of hassle, and it's frustrating, but it's worth it for me. But if I were happy with Skyrim as it was, and there's nothing wrong with that, I wouldn't bother.

Cellien

Cellien

Titanfall (Xbox One) - This game is intense and so intuitive with the parkour/wall running.  I haven't had this much fun with a twitch shooter since UT2004.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Finished Dragon's Dogma, great ending and I really didn't expect what happens.

Back to resi 6 now, mercenaries is just too addictive.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Metal Gear Solid

Just took out Raven's tank.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Torn between spending some money on Titanfall or on Metal Gear right now, anybody want to pitch in?
Leaning towards PC Titanfall just to play it with friends of mine.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Hard to say. Titanfall got stale fast for me and there's not enough content for it to be worth 60 dollars, in my opinion, but the new MGS doesn't have that much playing time either, but it is cheaper. I'd say rent MGS and then buy Titanfall when it goes on sale.  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed