Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 968,854 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Vakarian on Dec 20, 2012, 07:50:57 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 20, 2012, 07:42:15 AM
I'm up to that annoying triple tentacle thing in Half-Life.

Should get around to playing Black Mesa: Source if you get the chance.

I will at some point. I've only ever gotten up to the On a Rail chapter, before, and quit when I got lost and/or stuck. From what I've seen, Black Mesa made that section much less confusing.

Quote from: Effectz on Dec 20, 2012, 01:14:15 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 20, 2012, 07:42:15 AM
I'm up to that annoying triple tentacle thing in Half-Life.

Throw grenades down at the boarded up doors so you don't have to stop and crowbar them.I find the whole activating the turbine parts more annoying than the monster.

I know, I've played this part before. ;)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 20, 2012, 03:05:43 PM
Edited* It's the dentist's office. As long as you're still in the Medical Pavillion... go and check it out. c:

I know the thing.

Lovely little find, that is, turning around there.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Black Ops 2

I downloaded Nuketown 2025. I never actually have had the chance to play on it so I just went in by myself on custom to at least look at it. It is perrrty. At first I didn't realize it at first but it is basically a futurized (percieved from the 60's) Nuketown map from Black Ops.

For my R870 shotgun I have all camo (currently gold), as well as Mastery now. I am the master of this weapon.

To deal with an ever increasing problem of lack of range against instances when the entire enemy force is using snipers I went to my secondary and switched from the Tac-45 pistol to the SCAR-H assault rifle. I've been kicking more butt since.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Fallout: New Vegas

Because of reasons..  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vakarian on Dec 20, 2012, 09:52:09 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 20, 2012, 08:30:31 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 20, 2012, 07:27:30 AM
Still BioShock. Oh Christ, I don't remember this game scaring me so much in my past playthroughs.

I don't remember that game being scary.

Agreed, the only reason I would say I wasn't scared or disturbed is becuase I knew I'd have guns to shoot the enemies in the face and a big heavy wrench to cave their skulls in.

No, it was definitely disturbing. When I ran into the doctor for the first time, that made me cringe something terrible.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Played Zombies Tranzit most the night on Black Ops 2.

I now actually have the courage to go down the roads without the bus with little worry, as long as I keep moving and have my knife handy I'll be fine. In fact I may do this everytime I get out of the building you start in, just to get that handy rifle that is along the way, the first time I did I had some saving up to do first because I can't kill zombies in the start without my precious shotgun, but I did so with ease.

I don't know how to upgrade the bus with the ladder, but when others do it I love going on the roof of the bus, it's one of my favourite spots to kill zombies from, better than inside the bus I think.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Got Darksiders yesterday, been downloading and installing it for the last day (internet connection sucks where I'm currently at. Took about thirteen hours, overall, to download on PSN)

So far, it's really fun.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Still Skyrim.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Left 4 Dead 2

And I found this post that I reblogged from a person who was a newbie at the game: http://solar-mother-amaterasu.tumblr.com/post/38529147716/deeeeeeeeeeeeetitsaaaaaaaaaaaaan-not-bad-for-a

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Amaterasu on Dec 22, 2012, 07:26:37 AM
Left 4 Dead 2

And I found this post that I reblogged from a person who was a newbie at the game: http://solar-mother-amaterasu.tumblr.com/post/38529147716/deeeeeeeeeeeeetitsaaaaaaaaaaaaan-not-bad-for-a

I sincerely wish I still owned that game...

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Dec 22, 2012, 07:29:41 AM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Dec 22, 2012, 07:26:37 AM
Left 4 Dead 2

I sincerely wish I still owned that game...

I loved the first game. Mostly because of shove-spamming. And the Tank could kill in two hits on expert if you got incapped.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, I much preferred the first game. The second was cool at first, but apart from a few great levels (the rock concert comes to mind) the novelty wore off fast.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 22, 2012, 09:11:15 PM
Yeah, I much preferred the first game. The second was cool at first, but apart from a few great levels (the rock concert comes to mind) the novelty wore off fast.

Dark Carnival? Oh yeah, though my computer controlled teamates have a habit of running off and getting killed when the rescue comes. So I must ditch them..  :laugh:

Lie

Lie

Fallout New Vegas, I hated this game for giving you a perk every 2 lvl's but after getting lvl cap raised to 50 it's not that much of a problem, plus the Perk: lvl 50, neutral.

I thought you died. :laugh:

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

An indie horror-game called Stalked.

Like seriously, the jumpscares, and barrels of blood. What is air? My friend is about to keel over and die because of the ending jumpscare.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed